A roast beef sandwich is a simple yet delicious sandwich. It is made with a delicious dressing, roast beef, cheese, vegetables, and rye bread. It is easy to make and gets ready in no time.
I love making roast beef sandwiches as they are simple to make and are delicious. I make them for a quick lunch or even for picnics. The ingredients can easily be found and the process is also fairly simple.
To make roast beef sandwiches, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, poppy seeds, and onions in a bowl. Then, spread this dressing on the slices of rye bread. Top one slice of bread cheese, roast beef, onions, lettuce, and tomato. Top with the other slice. Cover the sandwich with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Take it out and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Liverwurst Sandwich– Liverwurst sandwich is a meal that people have been eating for more than a century. It was a common food during the 1900s. Now, these sandwiches are available in many deli restaurants.
2. Stuffed Beef Sandwiches– Stuffed beef sandwiches have an amazing taste. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. They are filled with beef, vegetables, and cheese. It is an easy job to make these sandwiches at home.
3. Tri-Tip Sandwiches– Some caramelized onions with melted cheese and roasted Tri-Tip stacked between two thick slices of ciabatta make a luscious sandwich that’s called the great Grilled Tri-Tip Sandwich.
4. Muffuletta Sandwich– This Muffuletta Sandwich is an instant sandwich recipe and will not be going to take much of your precious time. From the name of the recipe, you will not get any idea about how we are going to make this recipe.
Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
- Baking Dish
- 4 slices Rye Bread
- 3 ounces Deli Roast Beef (sliced)
- 2 Tomato (sliced)
- 1 Ringed Red Onion (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons Prepared Horseradish
- 8 ounces American Cheese
- 8 ounces Provolone (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Mustard
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, poppy seeds, and onions.
- Spread the dressing on the inner sides on Rye Bread. Put provolone, roast beef, American cheese, tomato, ringed onion, lettuce leaf on one slice of the bread. Top it with the other slice of bread.
- Wrap the bun with foil and put it inside the oven. Bake it for 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve.