Most of us eat beef sandwich at a myriad of places or restaurants. But have you ever ate Roast Beef Sandwich? If your answer is no, then today I bring Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe.
I learned this recipe from my kid’s school when I participated in their mother’s day competition and in that competition we have to make something in an innovative way.
In their school’s store where they have kept their groceries, I found beef and all the ingredients which I used to make a beef sandwich for my kids but I use some new ingredients also to make it.
I made Roast Beef Sandwich for that competition and I won in that competition. Everyone who ate that sandwich loved it. Today, I was thinking about that day and I thought to share the recipe Roast Beef Sandwich with my food lovers. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Liverwurst Sandwich– Liverwurst sandwich is a meal that people have been eating for more than a century. It was a common food during the 1900s. Now, these sandwiches are available in many deli restaurants.
2. Stuffed Beef Sandwiches– Stuffed beef sandwiches have an amazing taste. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. They are filled with beef, vegetables, and cheese. It is an easy job to make these sandwiches at home.
3. Tri-Tip Sandwiches– Some caramelized onions with melted cheese and roasted Tri-Tip stacked between two thick slices of ciabatta make a luscious sandwich that’s called the great Grilled Tri-Tip Sandwich.
4. Muffuletta Sandwich– This Muffuletta Sandwich is an instant sandwich recipe and will not be going to take much of your precious time. From the name of the recipe, you will not get any idea about how we are going to make this recipe.
Ingredients For Roast Beef Sandwich
|Prepared Horseradish||2 tsp|
|Chili Sauce||2 tsp|
|Spicey Mustard||2 tbsp|
|Sliced Deli Roast Beef||3 ounce|
|Sliced Ringed Red Onion||1|
|American Cheese||8 ounce|
|Sliced Provolone||8 ounce|
|Poppy Seeds||2 tbsp|
You can get all the ingredients from any supermarket near your home. Let’s see how much time it will take to make this complete Roast Beef Sandwich at Home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Mins||10 Mins||30 Mins|
Now, you have an approximate idea about time consumption. Now, let’s see the instructions which will help in making this Roast Beef Sandwich.
Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, poppy seeds, and grated onions. Mix them together.
- Spread the dressing on the inner sides on Rye Bread, on the bottom side put provolone, roast beef, American cheese, tomato, ringed onion, lettuce leaf.
- Wrap the bun with foil and put it inside the oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Your bun is ready to serve after 10 minutes.
Now, your Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe is ready. I am sure that your family and friends will also like this recipe.
Nutritional Facts Of Roast Beef Sandwich
As we all are living in that period of time where people are more conscious about their health. If you want to know how healthy Beef Sandwich is, then I have mentioned the list of nutrients of the Roast Beef Sandwich.
How To Make Roast Beef Sandwich at Home | Video
I thought to share the video of the Roast Beef Sandwich recipe, so you can make it easily at your home while watching it live.
I hope this video will help you while making the recipe for Roast Beef Sandwich. If you have a recipe that you want to share with us, do let us know in the comments section below.