Remy Martin is a French firm that primarily produces and sells cognac. For those of you who don’t know what Cognac is, it is a variety of brandy that is produced in the surrounding wine-growing region. It was founded by E. Rémy Martin was founded in 1724 in Cognac, France.
But right now, the brand is owned by Remy Cointreau, which was founded in 1991. With just under 300 years of cognac making experience, Rémy Martin has a wide range and variety of cognacs available on the market today.
So in this article, I will tell you all the Remy Martin prices. But besides the Remy Martin prices, I will also tell you all the drinks in the Remy Martin collection and their mixed drink.
Remy Martin Prices
The Remy Martin prices are quite similar to other brands in the market. But is popular for its Remy Martin XIII, which costs anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000 per bottle.
The prices also depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 375ml, 750ml, 1L and a 1.75L bottle. But you may not find Remy Martin in every supermarket.
Some other products by Remi Martin are Remy Martin VSOP, Remy Martin XO Special, Remy Martin XO Excellence, Remy Martin Extra, Remy Martin Club, and Remy Martin 1738.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Remi Martin prices of 2020.
Below are the latest Remy Martin prices.
|Rémy Martin VSOP||375ml||$19.99 – $21.99|
|Rémy Martin Cognac||750ml||$36.99 – $40.99|
|Rémy Martin Cognac||1L||$49.99 – $55.99|
|Rémy Martin Cognac||1.75L||$89.99 – $99.99|
|Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal||750ml||$49.99 – $52.99|
|Rémy Martin XO||750ml||$139.99 – $159.99|
|Rémy Martin V||750ml||$37.99 – $39.99|
|Rémy Martin VS||750ml||$29.99 – $38.99|
|Rémy Martin Louis XIII||750ml||$2399.99 – $3279.99|
Remy Martin Collection
Remy Martin is also present in many varieties and I’ve mentioned all of them below.
1) Remy Martin VSOP
Remy Martin VSOP is a well-balanced, structured, and multi-layered, it combines the roundness of ripe fruit with a silky texture. It is a perfect harmony between the firm character of ripe fruit and subtle notes of liquor, offering a great complexity of elegant and powerful aromas.
2) 1738 Accord Royal
It is a concentration of nutty aromas imparted by a careful blend of Eaux-de-vie aged in toasted French oak casks. It tastes like butterscotch and baked spices with hints of dark chocolate.
Rémy Martin Tercet is a unique Cognac Fine Champagne blended from aromatic Eaux-de-vie with notes of fresh exotic fruits. Reflecting on the style of the Maison, Tercet lights up a new path for cognac.
4) Remy Martin XO
Rémy Martin XO is the signature of our Cellar Master who with his expertise blends up to 400 different Eaux-de-vie. His art of blending allows us to express the full aromatic complexity of this XO Cognac Fine Champagne.
5) Carte Blanche A Baptiste Loiseau
An exceptional blend from a single vat, hand-selected by Cellar Master Baptiste Loiseau, amongst the House’s treasures handed down by previous Cellar Masters. It is a wonderful combination of sweet spices with cinnamon and honey.
6) Remi Martin V
Remy Martin V is a legendary French vineyard. Its grapes are distilled in the traditional manner in copper pot stills. The result is a uniquely refined spirit, which rises to any occasion.
7) Cellar N° 16
This drink is both fresh and melting, combined with the fruity aromas of warm apple pie. It has a Seductive vanilla and fruit flavors with a round, long, and pastry-like finish.
8) Cellar N° 28
This drink has a taste of complex flavors of fruit jam thanks to long aging in old casks, combined with hints of bee’s wax, clove, and leather. It is very silky, harmonious, and gourmet.
Remy Martin Mixed Drinks
I’ve mentioned all the 16 Remi Martin varieties above. You can make a selection of cocktails with these varieties. So let’s check them all out.
- Remy Ginger- This drink is made with Rémy Martin VSOP, Ginger ale, and Lime.
- VIP– This drink is made with Rémy Martin V, Pineapple juice, and Pineapple.
- 1738 and Ginger– This drink is made with Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, Ginger beer, and Lime.
- Remy Grand Tonic- This drink is made with Rémy Martin VSOP, Tonic, and Lemon.
- French Mule– This drink is made with 2 oz Rémy Martin VSOP, ½ oz lime juice, 4 oz ginger beer, and Lime wheel.
- Mint Julep– This drink is made with 2 oz Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, 8 mint sprigs, and ½ oz simple syrup.
- Sidecar– This drink is made with Rémy Martin VSOP, Cointreau, and Lemons.
- Royal Sidecar– This drink is made with Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, Cointreau, and Lemons.
- Old Fashioned– This drink is made with Rémy Martin XO, Brown sugar, and Bitters.
- Sazerac– This drink is made with Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, Peychaud’s, Angostura bitters, and Absinthe.
- Royal French 38– This drink is made with Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, and Champagne.
- Sangria– This drink is made with 3 oz Rémy Martin VSOP, 3 oz Cointreau, 12 oz Tempranillo, 2 oz lime juice, 4 oz orange juice, 8 dashes Angostura bitters, and Simple syrup.
- French Mojito– This drink is made 1½ oz Rémy Martin VSOP, 1 oz lime juice, ¾ oz simple syrup, 1 oz sparkling water, and 10 mint leaves.
- Hot Toddy– This drink is made with 2 oz Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, 1½ oz simple syrup, 4 oz hot water, Cinnamon stick, and Lemon peel.
- French Negroni– This drink is made with 1 oz ml Rémy Martin VSOP, 1 oz Campari, 1 oz red Vermouth, and Orange zest.
- Royal Manhattan– This drink is made with 2 oz Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, 1 oz sweet vermouth, 1 dash Angostura bitters, and 1 brandied cherry.
- Corpse Reviver– This drink is made with 1 oz Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, 1 oz Calvados, ½ oz Sweet vermouth, and an orange twist.
- Remy Sour– This drink is made with 2 oz Rémy Martin VSOP, ¾ oz lemon juice, ¾ oz simple syrup, orange twist, and Angostura bitters.
- Tom Collins– This drink is made with 1½ oz Rémy Martin VSOP, ¾ oz lemon juice, ¾ oz simple syrup, 3-4 oz club soda, Lemon wheel, and Brandied cherry.
- Vieux Carre– This drink is made with ¾ oz Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, ¾ oz Rye Whiskey, ¾ oz sweet Vermouth, 1 bar spoon Bénédictine, 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters, and 2 dashes Angostura Bitters.
- Fleurissimo– This drink is made with Rémy Martin VSOP, Crème de violet liqueur, Sugar cube, and Champagne.
- Baptiste– This drink is made with Rémy Martin VSOP, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Orange bitters, and French cider.
- Marylebone– This drink is made with Rémy Martin XO, Brown sugar, Cherry liqueur, Angostura bitter, and Cherries soaked in liqueur.
- Polanco– This drink is made with Rémy Martin XO, Brown sugar, Sparkling water, Lemon, Orange, Orange bitter, and Dry rhubarb leaves.
- Tribeca– This drink is made with Rémy Martin XO, Spicy syrup (cinnamon and chilli peppers), fresh pressed lemon juice, and Cinnamon stick.
- Nakamerugo– This drink is made with Rémy Martin XO, Brown sugar, Fresh fig, Fresh ginger, and Angostura bitter.