Among all the marinades, the red wine marinade proves to be a popular choice. It needs only 2 hours or less to tenderize the steak. It’s perfect for those who love pairing food with wine. So, grab a bottle of your favorite wine and try this recipe for a quick and delicious marinade.
Red wine marinade can also be used to marinate pork, chicken, and fruits. We all know that alcohol is best at denaturing meat. This makes red wine marinade the ultimate choice. So, the moment you take a bite, the steak falls apart easily. You can make your own red wine marinade at home within 5 minutes. Read this recipe to know the procedure.
For a red wine marinade, pour some red wine into a large bowl. Now, add lime juice, vegetable oil, black pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, onion powder, and minced garlic to the bowl. Stir the mixture well. Your red wine marinade is ready.
Watch the video provided below before you make the red wine marinade. Go through the recipe card for detailed instructions. Please rate this recipe for red wine marinade and save it for later.
Red Wine Marinade Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Chopping Tray
- 1/3 cup Red Wine
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- To a large bowl, add red wine, vegetable oil, lime juice. Now, add black pepper, dried thyme, and garlic.
- Stir this mixture and dip your steak in it. Leave them to rest for about 2 hours.
- You can also keep your steak in the refrigerator after putting it in a plastic bag containing the marinade.