Red pepper coulis is mainly a combination of bell peppers and vinegar. In this post, let’s see how you can make the sauce at your home.
Coulis is similar to the sauce. It is a kind of thin sauce made of vegetables or fruit puree. The sauce pairs perfectly with vegetable or meat delicacies. It is a very easy and quick recipe that gets ready in nearly 5 minutes. So, let’s have a glimpse of the recipe.
To prepare red pepper coulis, blend red bell peppers, red wine vinegar, salt, spices and oil in a blender. Then, sieve the paste from the sieving tool to remove the lumps. Your sauce is ready.
Now, let’s get started with the step-by-step procedure to the recipe. First, let’s start with the ingredients. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Salsa Casera– This sauce is a great combination of plum tomato, red pepper and sliced onions with sea salt and black pepper. These ingredients bring this yummy taste to the sauce.
2. Green Peppercorn Sauce– The main ingredients that are used in the sauce are green peppercorn, brandy and beef broth. The alcohol helps give flavor to the sauce.
3. Sha Cha Sauce– Sha Cha sauce is a very famous Chinese sauce that is primarily used in many Asian cuisines. This sauce is made of sha cha powder, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vegetable oil combined. The sauce is also known as Chinese BBQ sauce.
4. Bistro Sauce– Bistro sauce has got a composition of mustard, horseradish and garlic, which makes it a smooth texture.
Red Pepper Coulis Recipe
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Grounded All Spice
- ¼ tsp Grounded Red Pepper
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- Add red bell peppers, red wine vinegar, salt, spices and oil blending jar of the food processor.
- Blend the ingredients will they turn into a smooth paste.
- Sieve this paste from the sieving tool so that there are no lumps left.
- Serve and enjoy.
Please share your reviews in the comment section. For your queries refer the same section and post your question there. If you like this recipe, share it with your near and dear ones and enjoy it together.