If you’ve ever visited any Red Lobster seafood restaurant, then you must be very familiar with its treasure of dishes that you can’t find anywhere.
The food chain- Red Lobster is famously known for its cheddar biscuits, shrimp scampi and bringing seafood to the Midwest. And if you are a shrimp lover, then you can’t ignore its shrimp scampi.
People believe that the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi is the best Shrimp Scampi they have ever eaten. Their lobster dip is also very famous among their customers as well. Many of their customers have tried their recipe for Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi at home.
I, myself have tried several times but failed drastically. There are many recipes on the internet that shows how to make the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe at home. And to be honest, I’ve tried them all.
So if you are also searching for the perfect recipe for Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi, you’ve come to this right place. Besides the recipe, I will also tell you the nutritional details of the Shrimp Scampi as well.
So, let’s check out Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe step-by-step.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Ingredients Required for Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe:
Here are all the list of ingredients that you have to use while preparing for the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi recipe
|Medium Shrimp (peeled and deveined)||1 Pound|
|Pure Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Garlic (finely chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|White Wine (Optional)||1 ½ cups|
|Fresh Lemon (juice only)||½ cups|
|Italian seasoning||1 teaspoon|
|Softened Butter||½ cup|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||½ cup|
Note- You can also make you Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi without wine as well.
How to make Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi at Home | Step-by-Step
After getting all the ingredients, you are ready to make the authentic red lobster shrimp scampi at home. So let’s check out the recipe
Note- Don’t skip any of the steps if you want to make your Shrimp Scampi as tasty as you’ve eaten in Red Lobster’.
- Add Olive Oil to a cast-iron skillet and heat it.
- After the olive oil will get a little warm, add shrimp to it.
- Cook the Shrimp until it becomes translucent. After that, remove the Shrimp and add Garlic to the cast-iron skillet.
- Do not cook the garlic till it turns brown. It will make your shrimp scampi bitter.
- After that, add wine and lemon juice and cook it until the wine is reduced by half.
- Add Italian seasoning and reduce the heat to low. Then add butter to it.
- Add your shrimp back and cook it for 5 minutes in the sauce so that the shrimp will soak all the flavors.
- Then add parsley to give the dish some more flavor.
- Season your shrimp scampi with salt and pepper and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on it. And serve.
You have to follow every step mentioned above to make your shrimp scampi as tasty as Red Lobsters’.
Note– You can add white wine according to your taste. You can also make your Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi without wine.
Nutritional facts for Red Lobster Garlic Shrimp Scampi:
If you are a diet conscious person, then here is the full nutritional breakdown of calories and nutrition in Red Lobster garlic shrimp scampi recipe.
All these nutritional figures provided above are based on one serving.
Watch Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Stay tuned for more recipes like these and also don’t forget to share your experience with the Red Lobster Garlic Shrimp Scampi in the comment section below.