If you’ve ever visited any Red Lobster seafood restaurant, then you must be very familiar with its treasure of dishes. Today we have got you the recipe for Red Lobster shrimp scampi at home. Before we check out the recipe, check out fun facts.
The food chain- Red Lobster is famously known for its cheddar biscuits, shrimp scampi, and bringing seafood to the Midwest. If you are a shrimp lover, then you can’t avoid its shrimp scampi.
Lemon, garlic, white wine, and butter make a perfect scampi. The shrimps are the plus and loved by all. Garnished with parmesan and fresh parsley will make you fall for this homemade scampi.
Yield Red Lobster flavors perfectly at home with our copycat recipe. Get the list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and important instructions below.
So, let’s check out Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe step-by-step. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits are soft and cheesy. These biscuits are enriched with the goodness of buttermilk, flour, and cheddar cheese. Sugar adds sweetness to these biscuits while garlic and cayenne pepper adds spiciness to them. Parsley gives a herbal aroma and taste to the biscuits.
2. Red Lobster Tartar Sauce – Red Lobster tartar sauce has mayonnaise whipped up with minced carrots, yellow onions, sweet relish, and parsley. This sauce can be paired with snacks, appetizers, and seafood. Red lobster tartar is nutritious and can be made at home within a few minutes.
3. Red Lobster Pina Colada – Red Lobster Pina colada is a flavorsome dip. It has crushed pineapple, coconut flakes, and cornstarch mixed together with a Pina colada mix. This dip has the taste of pineapple, Pina Colada, and the sweetness of sugar. You can easily make this dip at home with ease.
4. Red Lobster Nantucket Cod – Red Lobster nantucket baked cod has crispy cod topped with a mouth-watering aromatic blend. This dish has the tanginess of tomatoes, the taste of parmesan, the zesty taste of lemon, and the spiciness of the spice blend. It’s the main course dish from American cuisine and is served with beans, a lemon wedge, and rice.
What Equipments Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi?
- Skillet – Take a skillet to prepare shrimp scampi.
- Bowl – Season the shrimps in a mixing bowl. Using your hands coat the seasoning evenly.
- Ladle – Stir in the spices with a ladle.
- Knife – Use a knife to finely chop parsley.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi?
- Shrimps – Take half a pound of medium shrimps to prepare the scampi.
- Olive Oil – Fry the shrimps using at ablespoon of olive oil.
- Garlic – Minced garlic will add pungent flavors to the scampi.
- White Wine – Emulsify the scampi sauce with a tablespoon of white wine. It results in smooth texture.
- Lemon Juice – Add some zest with a teaspoon of lemon juice to the dish.
- Butter – Thicken the sauce by adding butter.
- Parmesan Cheese – Garnish the shrimp scampi with parmesan cheese.
- Parsley – Finely chopped will bring out natural earthy flavors to your scampi.
- Kosher Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Toss the shrimps in a tablepsoon of blackpepper.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
1. Saute The Shrimp
Season the shrimp with a teaspoon of kosher salt and black pepper. Take a skillet, add a tablespoon of olive oil and place the shrimps into the skillet. Cook until it is golden brown. Remove the cooked shrimps to prepare the sauce.
2. Scampi’s Turn
In the same skillet, add a teaspoon of olive oil, garlic, a splash of white wine, a teaspoon of lemon juice stirring frequently. Bring it to a boil until it is reduced to half. Then, Italian seasoning, two tablespoons of butter, and fresh parsley. Boil for 5 minutes and at last, add the cooked shrimps. Cook for another 2 minutes. The shrimp scampi will be ready in just 20 minutes.
How Will Red Lobster Shrimp Scamp Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster shrimp scampi looks juicy, glazy, and appetizing. The scampi sauce tastes delectable. The flavors are well emulsified. Above that, the shrimp is tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Your family will adore this delightful meal just like Red Lobster.
Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- ½ pound Shrimps
- 1 teaspoon OLive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon White Wine
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- Season the shrimp with salt and black pepper.
- Place them in a skillet to fry until it is golden brown.
- Remove the shrimps once they are cooked. Begin to prepare the scampi sauce.
- In the same skillet, add a teaspoon of olive oil, minced garlic, white wine, and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Simmer until the sauce is reduced by half.
- Then, add Italian seasoning, butter, and fresh parsley. Bring it to a boil.
- Add shrimps to the sauce and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and the shrimp scampi will be ready.
- Garnish it with parmesan and parsley.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How much is shrimp scampi at Red Lobster?
The garlic shrimp scampi at Red lobster costs you $15.99.
2. What is a scampi sauce made of?
The scampi sauce is made of white wine, lemon juice, garlic, butter, Italian seasoning, and parsley. All the flavors are infused to make the perfect copycat scampi sauce.
3. What is scampi in shrimp scampi?
The scampi is an Italian word used for Langoustine, a type of seafood lobster.
4. Is scampi a langoustine?
Scampi is a langoustine that belongs to a lobster family.
Stay tuned for more recipes like these and also don’t forget to share your experience with the Red Lobster Garlic Shrimp Scampi in the comment section below.