The Red Lobster menu is full of exciting seafood dishes. Out of which shrimp nachos are delectable. How about you get the knockoff flavors of Red Lobster shrimp nachos at home? Scroll down to know the details!
A blend of three different kinds of cheese: Monetary jack, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese serve the best to make the cheese sauce. Moreover, you need shrimps, pico de gallo to add colorful flavors, and tortilla chips topped with sour cream.
Cook the shrimp, make the cheese sauce, warm up the chips, and combine the veggies. Put together everything on a plate. The copycat recipe of shrimp nachos from Red Lobster will be ready in a jiffy.
You will get familiar with all the details and required elements mentioned below. The list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts and instructions will help you in making shrimp nachos easily and quickly. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Flounder – Red Lobster flounder is a crispy delicious appetizer that gets ready within 30 minutes. This dish has flounder fillets marinated with the flavors of cornmeal, pepper-salt seasoning, and smoked paprika. It’s deep-fried and served with tartar sauce or any hot sauce of your choice. This dish has spicy smokiness from paprika with juicy meatiness from the flounder from inside. The crispiness on top adds more fun to this dish.
2. Red Lobster Style Cheesecake – Red Lobster cheesecake is a heart-warming dessert. It has a butter crumbly base made from the mixture of Lorna Doone cookies, butter, sugar, etc. The filling on the crust is a delicious blend of cream cheese, gelatin, sour cream, etc. The cream cheese filling has the taste of sugar, vanilla essence, and eggs. This crowd-pleasing dessert can be easily made at home.
3. Red Lobster Crab Alfredo – Red Lobster crab alfredo has pasta tossed in a cheesy-delicious sauce. This sauce is a mixture of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, half-and-half, crab meat, and butter. Garlic powder, salt & pepper add the seasoning flavor to this dish while parsley adds a herbal twist to it.
4. Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts – Red Lobster brussels sprouts is a nutritious dish. It has brussels sprouts roasted and tossed with caramelized butter sauce. Salt and pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this dish. It’s a delicious side dish and gets ready within 30-35 minutes.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos?
- Bowl – Prepare the pico de gallo in a bowl.
- Saucepan – Make the cheese sauce in a saucepan.
- Knife – Chop the veggie using a knife.
- Skillet – Braise the shrimps in a skillet.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos?
- Shrimps – Take fresh shrimps for making shrimp nachos.
- Tortilla Chips – Add warm tortilla chips for preparing the shrimp nachos.
- Olive Oil – Cook the shrimp with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Cheddar Cheese – This copycat version has a blend of three different kinds of cheese. Cheddar cheese is one of them.
- Monterey Jack Cheese – Adding Monterey jack cheese will bring out mellow flavors. This cheese has high moisture content and a good melting point.
- Cream Cheese – The last cheese you need to add is cream cheese.
- Roma Tomatoes – Roma tomatoes are flavorful tomatoes that are ideal for making salsa or pico de gallo.
- Onion – Take some red onions for preparing pico de gallo base.
- Jalapeno Pepper – Slices of Jalapeno pepper will bring out spicy flavors.
- Cilantro – Cilantro goes well with tomatoes and onions for making pico de gallo.
- Sour Cream – Garnish the shrimp nachos with a tablespoon of sour cream.
- Avocado – Place some avocado slices on the top of shrimp nachos.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos
1. Braise The Shrimp
In a skillet, add a teaspoon of olive oil, cook the shrimp for 5 minutes over medium heat. Cook the shrimps until they turn pink in color. The juicy texture of shrimps will ensure that they are cooked. Remove the shrimps and let them sit once they are cooked.
2. Pico De Gallo
Pico de gallo is a kind of fresh salsa Fresca. It is prepared by combining onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and Jalapeno pepper. Simultaneously, heat up the tortilla chips in the oven for 2 minutes.
3. Cheese Sauce
Prepare the cheese sauce by combining Monterey cheese, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese in a saucepan. Let the cheese melt over medium heat. Add half a cup of milk to thicken the sauce.
4. Put Together
Assemble everything together. First, place the warm nachos on the plate. Pour the cheese sauce over the nachos. Then, add pico de gallo on the top. Garnish it with a teaspoon of sour cream and slices of fresh jalapeno peppers.
|Dietary fiber||20 g|
How Will Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster shrimp nachos look colorful with pico de gallo. The flavors of cheese sauce, veggies, shrimps, and nachos are well combined. The shrimp nachos are delectable and satiate your seafood as well as snacks cravings.
Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Recipe
- 100 g Shrimps
- ½ cup Tortilla Chips
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Sour Cream
- ½ cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- ½ cup Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Avocado
- 1 spear Cilantro
- Begin with cooking the shrimps. Cook the shrimps until they turn pink and juicy.
- Then prepare the cheese sauce by combining all the cheeses. Melt Monterey jack, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese with a cup of milk over medium heat.
- Combine roma tomatoes, cilantro, onions to make pico de gallo.
- Warm up the tortilla chips in the oven.
- Finally, put everything together. Pour the cheese sauce on the warm tortilla chips.
- Then add pico de gallo on the top. Garnish it with a teaspoon of sour cream and slices of jalapeno pepper.
- At last, top up the nachos with avocado slices.
- Red Lobster shrimp nachos will be ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are Red Lobster shrimp nachos made of?
Red Lobster shrimp nachos are prepared using fresh shrimps, tortilla chips, a blend of different cheeses, and pico de gallo.
2. What is the most popular dish at Red Lobster?
Red Lobster’s ultimate feast is the most popular dish. It is prepared with a Maine Lobster tail that is steamed with crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt’s favorite shrimp.
3. How much shrimp nachos are at Red Lobster?
Shrimp nachos at Red Lobster costs you $9.49.
4. What is the endless shrimp secret menu?
Red Lobster has revealed a secret menu to honor their annual Endless shrimp event. This endless shrimp secret menu has garlic shrimp skewers, coconut shrimps, and crunchy popcorn shrimps.
Check out the full recipe in the article above. Prepare homemade quick and easy shrimp nachos. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.