Who doesn’t love a good tilapia? An impressive fish that is oven-roasted and served with fresh veggies at Red Lobster. For a healthy, no-fuss oven-roasted tilapia fish, this recipe couldn’t be any easier. Know how to make Red Lobster oven roasted tilapia at home with this article.
Tilapia is infused with delicious and incredible flavors. Oven-roasted to perfection, this copycat fish is prepared with just a few pantry staples. We have added green beans, carrots, artichoke hearts, asparagus with tilapia filets. However, you can surely add your choice of veggies.
Just season the veggies and filets with rich spices. Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil and lemon juice. Top the tilapia filet with tomato and lemon slices. Cover the foil and seal it to the edges. Impress your loved ones with elegant oven-roasted tilapia in your kitchen.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to prepare homemade roasted tilapia just like Red Lobster. You will also find the complete recipe card with the right measurements of ingredients required. Give it a try. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Baked Potatoes – Red Lobster baked potatoes have mildly crispy skin and are filled with a delicious blend of cheese, sour cream, and green onions. These potatoes have the taste of butter, cheese, sour cream, and seasoning spices. These are perfect celebration-worthy appetizers and can be enjoyed with any main course dish.
2. Red Lobster Clam Chowder – Red Lobster clam chowder is a creamy delicious soup. Every sip of this soup is filled with the flavors of butter, heavy cream, potatoes, canned clams, oyster crackers, etc. Garlic adds a nutty seasoning flavor to this soup while salt-pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this soup. It’s a heartwarming appetizer and it’s perfect to be served on special occasions.
3. Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom – Red Lobster crab stuffed mushrooms are filled with a mixture of crab meat, cheese, cream cheese, bread crumbs, hot sauce, and many other savory ingredients. These mushrooms are perfectly baked and are topped with melted cheese and parsley. These serve as a savory side dish that gets ready within few minutes.
4. Red Lobster Artichoke Dip – Red Lobster artichoke dip is prepped using a delicious blend of lobster, cheese, and savory spices. This baked delight has sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, lobster, cream cheese, mined Artichoke hearts in it. This delicious dip can be enjoyed with crackers, bread chunks, or any other appetizer of your choice.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia?
- Oven – Roast the tilapia at home using an oven.
- Foil – Cover the filet along with the veggies into the foil. Further, place the packed foil on the baking sheet.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia?
- Tilapia Filets – Tilapia is a lean fish that is high in protein. Take tilapia filets to prepare the recipe.
- Olive Oil – Slather olive oil on top of each tilapia filet. It will keep the filets moist.
- Butter – For extra flavors, brush melted butter on top of the filets.
- Italian Stewed Tomatoes – Put some sliced stewed tomatoes on the top of tilapia filets.
- Carrot Sticks – Prepare some extra veggies with tilapia. You can choose your choice of veggies. Here we have used carrot, asparagus, and beans.
- Asparagus – Add spears of asparagus for nutty and earthy flavors.
- Green Beans – Green beans are well paired with the oven roasted fish.
- Artichoke Hearts – Take minced artichoke hearts for firm texture and slightly sour flavors.
- Basil – Freshly chopped basil will bring out minty and strong earthy flavors.
- Garlic Salt – Add garlic salt to your taste. It adds the aromatic blend to the tilapia.
- Italian seasoning – Season the tilapia filet with a teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Black Pepper – Add a pinch of black pepper.
- Lemon Slices – Place some lemon slices over the tilapia before you put it in the oven. It enhances the aromatic flavors.
- Lemon Juice – Bring out some tangy touch to the tilapia, adding a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia
1. Lay Down
Lay aluminum foil on a flat surface. Place the asparagus, green beans, carrots, and artichoke hearts. On top of the vegetables, place the tilapia filets.
Season the filet with a teaspoon of basil, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper. Brush the filet with melted butter. Then, drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil for extra moisture. Squeeze lemon juice all over the top.
3. Yum It Up In The Oven
Finally, place the lemon and tomato slices on the top. Fold the aluminum foil edges and seal them tightly. Place the sealed foil packages on the baking sheet. Put it in the oven for 25 minutes. Bake the fish until it is flaky.
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
How Will Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster Oven Roasted tilapia looks flaky and colorful with the roasted veggies. The flavors are well propagated with spices and citrus juices. The copycat version tastes exactly like served at Red Lobster.
Red Lobster Oven-Roasted Tilapia Recipe
- 100 g Tilapia Filets
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Italian Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 Carrot Sticks
- 2 spears Asparagus
- 3 spears Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon Artichoke Hearts
- 1 tablespoon Basil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 Lemon Slices
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay aluminum foil squares on a flat surface.
- Place spears of asparagus, green beans, carrots, and artichoke hearts among the squares.
- Lay tilapia filets on the top of the vegetables.
- Garnish each filet with basil, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Brush the melted butter on the top. Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil on the baking sheet as well as the veggies.
- Top the tilapia with tomato and lemon slices.
- Fold the foil from all the sides and seal it evenly.
- Place the folded packets on a baking sheet and put them in the oven to bake.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What temperature should tilapia be?
Bake the tilapia at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Place the packed foil on the baking tray before you bake them.
2. Does tilapia need to be fully cooked?
Yes, tilapia need to be fully cooked. It is edible when the color changes from pink to white after cooking.
3. Is tilapia a good fish to eat?
Tilapia is highly nutritious and a good source of protein. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, and rich nutrients.
4. Is tilapia supposed to be chewy?
Yes, before you go ahead and eat tilapia, make sure the flesh is white and flaky.
Prepare the oven-roasted tilapia exactly like Red Lobster at home with us. Refer to the recipe article above for the details. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.