Here’s another selection from Red Lobster, that is a healthy choice. The baked cod is one of the popular seafood dishes served at Red Lobster. Why is it called Nantucket cod? Because it comes straight from Nantucket island. Learn to recreate Red Lobster Nantucket baked cod at home with a simple recipe.
Cod is low in fat. It is quite easy to whip up in your kitchen. Combine the spices, slather melted butter, and roll out with lemon zest and lemon juice. Top the cod with fresh tomatoes and parmesan cheese. Place the fish in the oven to bake.
Delicious copycat Red Lobster Nantucket cod is prepared in a flash. It is a perfect choice for recreating your favorite seafood dishes in no time. This copycat recipe is a fun way to yield Red Lobster flavors at home. Serve the Nantucket cod with fresh homemade tartar sauce.
On top of that, you can also pair this codfish with fresh coleslaw. You can also try making this recipe using halibut. If you don’t have halibut, you can use any of the halibut substitutes.
Follow the details for making Red Lobster Nantucket baked cod in your kitchen. The list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions are mentioned below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits are soft and cheesy. These biscuits are enriched with the goodness of buttermilk, flour, and cheddar cheese. Sugar adds sweetness to these biscuits while garlic and cayenne pepper adds spiciness to them. Parsley gives a herbal aroma and taste to the biscuits.
2. Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi – Red Lobster shrimp scampi has shrimp fried to perfection and spiced up by adding garlic, salt, and pepper. Parsley adds herbal earthiness to this dish while white wine and parmesan amp up the taste of this dish. Lemon juice adds a citrusy twist to this dish.
3. Red Lobster Tartar Sauce – Red Lobster tartar sauce has mayonnaise whipped up with minced carrots, yellow onions, sweet relish, and parsley. This sauce can be paired with snacks, appetizers, and seafood. Red lobster tartar is nutritious and can be made at home within a few minutes.
4. Red Lobster Pina Colada – Red Lobster Pina colada is a flavorsome dip. It has crushed pineapple, coconut flakes, and cornstarch mixed together with a Pina colada mix. This dip has the taste of pineapple, Pina Colada, and the sweetness of sugar. You can easily make this dip at home with ease.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod?
- Microwave Dish – Season the fish with spices and citrus juices in a microwave dish.
- Oven – Bake the Nantucket cod in the oven at 425ºF and then broil at 320 degrees F.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod?
- Cod Fish Filets – Take fresh cod filets for preparing the copycat recipe from Red Lobster.
- Butter – Enhance the juicy flavors with a teaspoon of melted butter slathered all over the codfish. Layering the butter will result in a crispy and golden-brown texture.
- Lemon Juice – Add a tablespoon of lemon juice for bringing in the tangy flavors.
- Lemon Zest – A teaspoon of lemon zest will add the aromatic blend to the codfish.
- Parmesan Cheese – Top the fish with grated parmesan cheese before you put it to bake.
- Tomatoes – The fish and tomatoes are paired well and naturally. It livens up the white fish. Place sliced tomatoes on the top of the cod.
- Spice Blend – The spice blend is a combination of all the spices like smoked paprika, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and onion powder. Sprinkle a pinch of all the combined spices on the top of the cod.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod
Place the cod filets in a microwave dish, slather melted butter, and spread it all over evenly. Squeeze half a lemon and add a teaspoon of lemon zest. Sprinkle a pinch of combined spices. Top the fish with tomatoes and shredded parmesan cheese.
2. Bake And Broil
Place the open microwave dish in the oven. Bake the fish for 7-8 minutes. Then, turn on the broiler to cook the fish until it is crisp and golden-brown. Cook for another 6-8 minutes. The copycat Nantucket codfish will be ready. Serve warm with your choice of sauces and dishes.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster Nantucket baked cod looks crispy with a golden brown texture. It is flaky, nicely cooked, and tastes delicious. The tangy and aromatic blend enhances extra flavors. Having a mild, milky flavor and zesty touch, this copycat fish is highly nutritious.
Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod Recipe
- Microwave Dish
- 100 g Cod Fish Filets
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tomatoe
- 1 tablespoon Spice Blend
- In a microwave dish, add the cod filets. Brush the melted butter all over the fish. Squeeze half lemon for the tangy flavors.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon zest and sprinkle a pinch of spice blend.
- Using your hands, spread the spices and lemon juice all over.
- Put the sliced tomatoes on the fish, shred some parmesan cheese, and put it in the oven to bake at 425ºF for 6 minutes.
- Once the fish is baked for 6 minutes, turn on the broiler and cook until it is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the dish when it is done and serve the cooked cod fish with your choice of sauces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Red Lobster serve cod?
Yes, Red Lobster offers wild-caught cod that is served with tartar sauce and coleslaw.
2. What temperature should cod fish be cooked at?
For cooking cod, the temperature should be 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. What kind of fish does Red Lobster have?
Red Lobster has cod, salmon, and rainbow trout. These fishes are responsibly sourced and nicely cooked.
4. How long does it take to cook fish at 350?
If you cook the fish at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, it will take only 9 minutes.
Are you ready to make Red Lobster Nantucket cod at home? Refer to the article above for all the details. Share your feedback with us in the comment section below.