Seafood and mushrooms together, seem like a daunting combination? Red Lobster makes that possible just for you. The crab stuffed mushrooms served at Red Lobster are tasty and highly nutritious. Get your hands on the classic Red Lobster Crab stuffed mushroom recipe.
Red Lobster stuffed mushrooms are worth a try! They are delicious and flavorful. It is a simple appetizer to put together, full of flavor. These stuffed mushrooms are prepared with rich elements like crab, creamy cheese, mushrooms, hot sauce, and some spices.
Add a twist to classic Red Lobster crab stuffed mushrooms using bread crumbs. Once the mushrooms hit the table, they will be finished in a minute. Don’t believe me? See it yourself.
The proper measurement of ingredients is mentioned in the article below. Further, find the list of equipment, nutritional facts, and step-step instructions, along with the recipe card. Follow our tips and tricks to make a copycat recipe for stuffed mushrooms. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Clam Chowder – Red Lobster clam chowder is a creamy delicious soup. Every sip of this soup is filled with the flavors of butter, heavy cream, potatoes, canned clams, oyster crackers, etc. Garlic adds a nutty seasoning flavor to this soup while salt-pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this soup. It’s a heartwarming appetizer and it’s perfect to be served on special occasions.
2. Red Lobster Baked Potatoes – Red Lobster baked potatoes have mildly crispy skin and are filled with a delicious blend of cheese, sour cream, and green onions. These potatoes have the taste of butter, cheese, sour cream, and seasoning spices. These are perfect celebration-worthy appetizers and can be enjoyed with any main course dish.
3. Red Lobster Artichoke Dip – Red Lobster artichoke dip is prepped using a delicious blend of lobster, cheese, and savory spices. This baked delight has sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, lobster, cream cheese, mined Artichoke hearts in it. This delicious dip can be enjoyed with crackers, bread chunks, or any other appetizer of your choice.
4. Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia – Red Lobster oven roasted tilapia has tilapia filets seasoned with the umami flavors. These filets are charred and roasted to perfection. Every bite of this filet is enriched with the flavors of butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, lemon juice, etc. This tilapia is further infused with the flavors of stewed tomatoes, carrots, asparagus, beans, artichoke hearts, etc.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom?
- Bowl – Combine all the elements using a bowl.
- Baking Tray – Place the stuffed mushroom on the baking tray to bake.
- Spoon – Remove the extra stem inside the mushrooms.
- Grater – Grate the cheese with the help of a grater.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom?
- Mushrooms – Peel off the extra stem on the inside of mushrooms and use the clean mushrooms.
- Crab Meat – Take half a cup of fresh crab meat peeled out of the shells. You can also use canned crab meat.
- Parmesan Cheese – For a cheesy blend, add half a cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Cream Cheese – Mix in all the spices with softened cream cheese at room temperature.
- Butter – The moisture will be retained with a teaspoon of melted butter.
- Crushed Bread Crumbs – Add a tablespoon of crushed bread crumbs for crispy and crunchy stuffing.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Take a teaspoon of Worcestershire for umami flavors.
- Hot Sauce – Spice up the stuffing with a teaspoon of hot sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Bay seasoning – A teaspoon of bay seasoning will enhance the flavors of stuffing.
- Garlic Powder – The strong aromatic flavors will be added with a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- White Pepper – In comparison to black pepper, the white pepper is more spicy. Season the stuffing with a teaspoon of white pepper.
- Onion Powder – Relish sweet and savory blend with a teaspoon of onion powder.
- Smoked Paprika – Garnish the stuffed mushroom with a pinch of smoked paprika.
- Lemon Juice – Lemon juice adds a tangy touch to the mushroom stuffing.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom
1. Put Together
In a bowl, mix cream cheese with dry rubs including onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, breadcrumbs, bay seasoning, and salt. Then add the crab meat, parmesan cheese, butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, butter, and lemon juice. Stir in to combine everything.
2. Prepare The Mushrooms
Wash the mushrooms, and using a spoon peel out the stem on the inside. It helps you to make a room for stuffing. Moreover, you would surely not want to eat the stem. Moving forward, add the stuffing mixture to the mushrooms each at a time.
3. Microwave To Bake
Place the stuffed mushrooms on the baking tray. Dust off smoked paprika a little on the stuffed mushrooms. Garnish it with shredded parmesan cheese on the top. Put the tray in the oven to bake the mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Serve warm when it is ready!
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
How Will Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster Crab stuffed mushrooms are rich, delicious, and full of flavors. The result looks tasty and amazing. It has melted cheese on the top, and crab filling on the inside. The crispy texture of baked mushrooms is even more delectable.
Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- Baking Tray
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- 1 cup Crab Meat (chunks)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs (Crushed)
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Take a bowl, blend all the elements together. First, add cream cheese, breadcrumbs, and all the dry rubs. Then add crab, parmesan cheese, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, butter, and lemon juice.
- Stir in to combine everything.
- Then, clean the mushrooms by removing the stem on the inside.
- Add the stuffing to the mushrooms and put it on the baking tray to bake. Sprinkle a pinch of smoked paprika and garnish it with parmesan cheese.
- Remove from the oven when it is baked.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. What is crab stuffed mushroom lobster at Red Lobster?
Red Lobster crab stuffed mushroom has crabmeat filling with cheesy and rich flavors.
2. What are the appetizers at Red Lobster?
The appetizers offered at Red Lobster are signature shrimp cocktail, crispy shrimp lettuce wraps, sweet chili shrimps, and many more.
3. Who owns Red Lobster?
Red Lobster is owned by Golden Gate Capital. It is a private equity firm.
4. How do you get free appetizers at Red Lobster?
If you have signed up for Fresh Catch Club you will have access to free appetizers.
Prepare this copycat recipe of Red Lobster crab stuffed mushroom at home. Don’t skip on the details. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.