Red Lobster Crab Alfredo stands out from the rest of the menu items. It is delicious and tastes heavenly when paired with the best crab meat. Do you wish to get the exact crab alfredo? Check out the recipe and make Red Lobster crab Alfredo at home now.
Without any doubt, Red Lobster has a repertoire of seafood dishes. Today, we have made a fair share of Red lobster crab Alfredo using parmesan cheese, cream cheese, crab meat, linguine pasta, and some spices. Do you wish to know what they are? Keep looking through the article.
The elements include cream cheese, butter, parmesan cheese, crab meat, linguine pasta, and fresh parsley. Prepare the Alfredo sauce, cook the crab meat and linguine pasta. Finally, toss and turn around everything, and the copycat Crab Alfredo will be ready.
Each fabulous bite has savory and indulgent rich flavors. Bring in the pure decadence flavors to crab Alfredo. Follow the list of required equipment, ingredients, and instructions. For some extra information, check out the nutritional facts mentioned below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos – Red Lobster shrimp nachos is a delectable combination of shrimp, tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, and avocado. This dish has shrimp cooked and combined with delicious cheese sauce and tossed with warm tortilla chips. Pico de gallo on top adds fresh flavors to this dish. It’s a delicious side dish for seafood lovers prepped in Mexican-style.
2. Red Lobster Flounder – Red Lobster flounder is a crispy delicious appetizer that gets ready within 30 minutes. This dish has flounder fillets marinated with the flavors of cornmeal, pepper-salt seasoning, and smoked paprika. It’s deep-fried and served with tartar sauce or any hot sauce of your choice. This dish has spicy smokiness from paprika with juicy meatiness from the flounder from inside. The crispiness on top adds more fun to this dish.
3. Red Lobster Style Cheesecake – Red Lobster cheesecake is a heart-warming dessert. It has a butter crumbly base made from the mixture of Lorna Doone cookies, butter, sugar, etc. The filling on the crust is a delicious blend of cream cheese, gelatin, sour cream, etc. The cream cheese filling has the taste of sugar, vanilla essence, and eggs. This crowd-pleasing dessert can be easily made at home.
4. Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts – Red Lobster brussels sprouts is a nutritious dish. It has brussels sprouts roasted and tossed with caramelized butter sauce. Salt and pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this dish. It’s a delicious side dish and gets ready within 30-35 minutes.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Crab Alfredo?
- Saucepan – Take two saucepans, one for boiling pasta and crab and the other for preparing the Alfredo sauce.
- Tong – Toss the linguine pasta with Alfredo sauce using a tong.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Crab Alfredo?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make To Make Red Lobster Crab Alfredo?
- Crab Meat – Prepare crab Alfredo using fresh or canned crab meat.
- Butter – Prepare the Alfredo sauce in melted butter.
- Cream Cheese – For Alfredo cream sauce, take half a cup of cream cheese.
- Parmesan Cheese – Stir in some shredded parmesan cheese to make the Alfredo sauce.
- Garlic Powder – A teaspoon of garlic powder in the cheese sauce for strong and aromatic flavors.
- Parsley – Garnish the Crab Alfredo with fresh Italian parsley.
- Linguine – Linguine is a kind of pasta that looks like fettuccine. Take half a pound of boiled linguine for making crab alfredo.
- Half And Half – Half and half contains half whole milk and half heavy cream. Add a pint of half and half to the cream sauce.
- Salt – Add a pinch of salt as per your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season the Crab Alfredo with a pinch of black pepper.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Crab Alfredo
1. On The Boil
n a saucepan, prepare the cream sauce, and in another pan, boil the linguine pasta. Once the pasta is boiled, add crab meat to simmer for about 5-8 minutes.
2. Saucy Suave
For Alfredo cream sauce, melt butter, add cream and keep stirring until it is softened. Moving forward, add parmesan cheese, a teaspoon of garlic powder, and a pint of half and half. Simmer over medium heat and let it cook.
3. Toss In Together
Now when everything is cooked, toss the linguine pasta in Alfredo cream sauce. Garnish it with crab meat chunks and fresh Italian pasta.
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
How Will Red Lobster Crab Alfredo Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster Crab Alfredo is served warm immediately after you combine everything. You will taste the creamy and rich flavors infused nicely. So, twirl your forkful of creamy linguine with the chunks of heavenly crab meat.
Red Lobster Crab Alfredo Recipe
- ½ cup Crab Meat
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Parsley
- 1 cup Linguine
- ½ cup Half And Half
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper –
- Take a saucepan, melt the butter, add cream cheese and combine until it is softened.
- Then, add parmesan cheese and a teaspoon of garlic powder. At last, a pint of half and half.
- Stir in evenly and let it boil over medium heat.
- While the cheese sauce simmers, boil the linguine pasta in salted water.
- In a separate bowl, boil the crab meat for about 5-8 minutes.
- Once the sauce, pasta, and crab meat are prepared, begin to assemble. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with the cream sauce evenly.
- Add crab meat chunk all over. Gently fold everything together.
- Garnish it with more crab meat and fresh parsley.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do you boil Alfredo sauce?
Yes, to achieve thick consistency, simmer the Alfredo sauce and let it boil properly.
2. Do you add water to alfredo sauce?
You can certainly add half a cup of water if you wish to increase the liquid content.
3. How do you keep pasta creamy?
To keep pasta creamy, don’t overcook the pasta. Moreover, cooking the pasta in advance may affect the results. You can add the cheese at the end to have an extra creamy texture.
4. How many calories is Red Lobster Crab Alfredo?
Red Lobster Crab Alfredo costs you $11.99.
Prepare this copycat Crab Alfredo recipe from Red Lobster at home. Refer to the above article for the tips and tricks. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section below.