Red Lobster Brussels sprouts are delicious and best served as a side dish. They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Did you know the Brussels sprouts are perfect only when cooked, right? Try our copycat recipe to make perfect Red Lobster Brussels sprouts at home.
Many folks serve the Brussels sprouts with soy-ginger glaze, butter sauce, and balsamic glaze. Here we have used a simple butter sauce that is quick and easy to make. With just four components, the copycat recipe of Brussels sprouts will be ready!
Take fresh Brussels sprouts, olive oil, butter, salt, and pepper. Roast the Brussels and toss to coat the butter sauce evenly. Bake the sprouts to perfection and serve with butter sauce. Alternatively, you can also fry them. The choice is yours!
For the toppings, you can add crispy fried onions, pour balsamic glaze, or your choice of dippings. So, kick start your day with a delish, almost healthy(ish), not-so-heavy Brussels sprout meal.
A pro tip I’d like to add: wash and clean the Brussels sprouts properly. Slice the woody bottom carefully. Examine the layers underneath to see if there is any insect damage.
Now, let’s not delay anymore and dive in to check out the details. The list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts and instructions are mentioned below. Find some important frequently asked questions in the article below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos – Red Lobster shrimp nachos is a delectable combination of shrimp, tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, and avocado. This dish has shrimp cooked and combined with delicious cheese sauce and tossed with warm tortilla chips. Pico de gallo on top adds fresh flavors to this dish. It’s a delicious side dish for seafood lovers prepped in Mexican-style.
2. Red Lobster Flounder – Red Lobster flounder is a crispy delicious appetizer that gets ready within 30 minutes. This dish has flounder fillets marinated with the flavors of cornmeal, pepper-salt seasoning, and smoked paprika. It’s deep-fried and served with tartar sauce or any hot sauce of your choice. This dish has spicy smokiness from paprika with juicy meatiness from the flounder from inside. The crispiness on top adds more fun to this dish.
3. Red Lobster Style Cheesecake – Red Lobster cheesecake is a heart-warming dessert. It has a butter crumbly base made from the mixture of Lorna Doone cookies, butter, sugar, etc. The filling on the crust is a delicious blend of cream cheese, gelatin, sour cream, etc. The cream cheese filling has the taste of sugar, vanilla essence, and eggs. This crowd-pleasing dessert can be easily made at home.
4. Red Lobster Crab Alfredo – Red Lobster crab alfredo has pasta tossed in a cheesy-delicious sauce. This sauce is a mixture of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, half-and-half, crab meat, and butter. Garlic powder, salt & pepper add the seasoning flavor to this dish while parsley adds a herbal twist to it.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts?
- Baking Tray – Roast the Brussels using a baking tray.
- Saucepan – Prepare the butter sauce by melting butter in a saucepan.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts?
- Brussels Sprouts – Take half a pound of Brussels for preparing the sprouts.
- Olive Oil – Add a teaspoon of oil to the Brussels before you put them to bake.
- Black Pepper – Season the sprouts with a pinch of black pepper.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Butter – Prepare the brown butter sauce using butter.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts
Slather some olive oil on the Brussels and put them in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
2. Make The Butter Sauce
Take a saucepan, add butter and let it melt. Wait until it begins to turn slightly brown. The roasted brown butter will have a nice caramel nutty flavor.
3. Pour The Sauce
Remove the Brussels from the oven. Drizzle the browned butter sauce on top of Brussels. Use a ladle to mix it evenly. The crispy Brussels sprouts will be ready. Serve warm.
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
How Will Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster Brussels sprouts are baked to perfection with a crispy golden-brown texture. With the butter sauce, it is caramelized with a nutty flavor. These copycat Brussels sprouts can be a great option for snacks.
Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- ½ cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the Brussels sprouts before you put them to bake.
- Toss to coat the Brussels sprouts with olive oil.
- Place the sprouts on the baking sheet and put the tray in the oven.
- Season the sprouts with salt and pepper.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the butter sauce by browning butter in a saucepan.
- Remove the roasted Brussels sprouts from the oven. Add butter sauce on the top and mix it evenly.
- Serve warm!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Are Brussels sprouts good for you?
Brussels sprouts are healthy and highly nutritious. It can prevent cancer and many other contagious diseases.
2. Should I soak Brussels sprouts before cooking?
Generally, there is no need to soak the Brussels sprouts before cooking.
3. How do you cook Brussels sprouts, so they are not bitter?
Balance the savory and bitter flavors by adding a teaspoon of brown sugar.
4. Why shouldn’t you eat raw Brussels sprouts?
Eating raw Brussels sprouts is not good for the digestive system. It may cause gastric problems.
Follow the above recipe to prepare rich and healthy Brussels sprouts just like Red Lobster. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.