Red Lobster baked potatoes are cooked to perfection. The savory blend with crispy edible skin tastes delightful. A baked potato is baked all the way through and the top slit open is made for the toppings. For the exact recipe, begin to make the thriving version of Red Lobster baked potatoes at home with us!
The delicious baked potatoes served at Red Lobster are coated with salt and topped with cheese and sour cream. Nevertheless, you can garnish the potatoes with your choice of cheese or some other preferable elements. The copycat version will have savory flavors down to the last bite.
Do you think that baked potatoes need minimal effort? Yes, they are prepared that easily. For making salty, crispy, freshly-baked potatoes, you need russet potatoes, cheddar cheese, sea salt seasoning, sour cream, and black pepper.
Many times, the potato skin is left behind. But potato skin contains a lot of nutrients, so peeling is not necessary. The crispy skin will have rich flavors. Now, move on to know the list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions in the article below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Clam Chowder – Red Lobster clam chowder is a creamy delicious soup. Every sip of this soup is filled with the flavors of butter, heavy cream, potatoes, canned clams, oyster crackers, etc. Garlic adds a nutty seasoning flavor to this soup while salt-pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this soup. It’s a heartwarming appetizer and it’s perfect to be served on special occasions.
2. Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom – Red Lobster crab stuffed mushrooms are filled with a mixture of crab meat, cheese, cream cheese, bread crumbs, hot sauce, and many other savory ingredients. These mushrooms are perfectly baked and are topped with melted cheese and parsley. These serve as a savory side dish that gets ready within few minutes.
3. Red Lobster Artichoke Dip – Red Lobster artichoke dip is prepped using a delicious blend of lobster, cheese, and savory spices. This baked delight has sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, lobster, cream cheese, mined Artichoke hearts in it. This delicious dip can be enjoyed with crackers, bread chunks, or any other appetizer of your choice.
4. Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia – Red Lobster oven roasted tilapia has tilapia filets seasoned with the umami flavors. These filets are charred and roasted to perfection. Every bite of this filet is enriched with the flavors of butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, lemon juice, etc. This tilapia is further infused with the flavors of stewed tomatoes, carrots, asparagus, beans, artichoke hearts, etc.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Baked Potatoes?
- Basting Brush – Slather melted butter with a basting brush on top of the potatoes.
- Baking Tray – Place the potatoes to bake in the oven on a baking tray.
- Knife – Use a knife to make a nice cut in the center of the potatoes to add the toppings.
- Foil – Roll the potatoes in the foil and then put them to bake.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Baked Potatoes?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||50 Minutes||55 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Baked Potatoes?
- Russet Potato – For preparing baked potatoes and mashed potatoes, the russet potatoes work well.
- Olive Oil – Grease the baking tray with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Sour Cream – Cut in the center of the potatoes and add a teaspoon of sour cream on the top.
- Cheddar Cheese – Top the potatoes with some shredded cheese.
- Green Onions – Garnish the potatoes with spring onions along with cheese and sour cream.
- Butter – Brush the potatoes with melted butter.Black Pepper – Season the potatoes with a pinch of black pepper.
- Sea Salt – Roll the potatoes in butter and then sea salt.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Baked Potatoes
1. Prep Time
Wash the potatoes to remove extra dirt. Let the potatoes dry. Simultaneously, chop the spring onions and grate some cheddar cheese. Gather all the items on the table to get started.
2. Potato Dressing
Dress up the potatoes by first making a nice slit cut in the center to add the toppings. Brush the melted butter all over the potatoes. Season the potatoes with sea salt and black pepper all over.
3. The End
Cover the potatoes with foil and place them on a baking tray. At 400 degrees Fahrenheit, bake the potatoes for 50 minutes. Bake the potatoes until they are squishy. Remove the potatoes from the oven. Finally, add shredded cheddar cheese, a teaspoon of sour cream, and freshly chopped spring onions.
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
How Will Red Lobster Baked Potatoes Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster baked potatoes are delicious. Prepared with cheesy filling the baked potatoes are cheesy, salty, and peppery. You will taste subtle sweet and creamy flavors. All in all, the baked potatoes satiates all the famished folks.
Red Lobster Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 250 g Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Green Onions
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Clean the potatoes, rinse with the cold water, and let dry.
- Grease the baking tray with oil and spread the sea salt all over.
- Roll the potatoes with melted butter and then sea salt all over the potatoes.
- Then, make a nice slit on the top.
- Lay them on the baking tray parchment paper beneath. Using a fork, make a few holes on the top of the potatoes.
- Bake them for 50 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Immediately add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and spring onions. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why do you put salt on the outside of a baked potato?
Seasoning the potatoes with the salt all over results in drawing out the moisture.
2. Can you peel potatoes before baking them?
Peeling off the potatoes or baking them with the skin-on is completely a choice. Potato skins certainly contain a lot of nutrients, so peeling is not necessary.
3. What is the loaded baked potato topping at Red Lobster?
Red Lobster baked potatoes are loaded with cheese, butter, sour cream, spring onions, and sea salt seasoning along with black pepper.
4. Should you poke holes in potatoes before baking?
Yes, you should prick them before baking. It allows the steam to escape and doesn’t let it explode.
Prepare Red Lobster baked potatoes at home right away. Check out the above article for the details. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.