Do you know what’s tempting at Red Lobster? It is none other than an artichoke dip. Delightful, decadent artichoke dip is baked and served warm for a delectable appetizer. Incorporating this dip into your meals will be favorable. Try the copycat version of Red Lobster artichoke dip at home with our recipe article.
It has a blend of three kinds of cheese combined with artichoke and lobster chunks. Saute the lobster, add it to the cheese mixture along with the spices. Fold the mixture evenly and put it in the oven. The dip is baked to perfection at home.
Allow the mixture to sit for about 15 minutes before baking. This will set the mixture at room temperature. Moreover, you can substitute sour cream with Greek yogurt. Bake this super bowl for your family and loved ones.
Serve the copycat Red Lobster artichoke dip with your favorite seafood dishes. Begin to prepare the copycat version with the list of equipment, ingredients, instructions, and nutritional facts. Scroll down to get those intricate details. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Clam Chowder – Red Lobster clam chowder is a creamy delicious soup. Every sip of this soup is filled with the flavors of butter, heavy cream, potatoes, canned clams, oyster crackers, etc. Garlic adds a nutty seasoning flavor to this soup while salt-pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this soup. It’s a heartwarming appetizer and it’s perfect to be served on special occasions.
2. Red Lobster Baked Potatoes – Red Lobster baked potatoes have mildly crispy skin and are filled with a delicious blend of cheese, sour cream, and green onions. These potatoes have the taste of butter, cheese, sour cream, and seasoning spices. These are perfect celebration-worthy appetizers and can be enjoyed with any main course dish.
3. Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom – Red Lobster crab stuffed mushrooms are filled with a mixture of crab meat, cheese, cream cheese, bread crumbs, hot sauce, and many other savory ingredients. These mushrooms are perfectly baked and are topped with melted cheese and parsley. These serve as a savory side dish that gets ready within few minutes.
4. Red Lobster Oven Roasted Tilapia – Red Lobster oven roasted tilapia has tilapia filets seasoned with the umami flavors. These filets are charred and roasted to perfection. Every bite of this filet is enriched with the flavors of butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, lemon juice, etc. This tilapia is further infused with the flavors of stewed tomatoes, carrots, asparagus, beans, artichoke hearts, etc.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Artichoke Dip?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to mix all the elements evenly.
- Spatula – Fold the mixture using a spatula.
- Casserole Dish – Pour the mixture into the casserole dish to bake.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Artichoke Dip?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Artichoke Dip?
- Cream Cheese – Prepare the artichoke dip mixture using half a cup of cream cheese.
- Sour Cream – Add a tablespoon of sour cream on the top of the mixture and spread it evenly.
- Mayonnaise – Take a tablespoon of mayonnaise for extra creamy touch.
- Artichoke Hearts – For artichoke dip, it is sure to have artichoke hearts. Use half a cup of diced artichoke.
- Parmesan Cheese – Add a tablespoon of parmesan cheese to the mixture. Finally, you can also garnish the dip mix with some shredded parmesan.
- Romano Cheese – The blend of Romano cheese is well paired with romano cheese.
- Lobster – Put some chunks of lobster meat to saute and later add it to the artichoke mixture.
- Spinach – Some freshly chopped onions would bring earthy flavors to the dip.
- Smoked Paprika – Sprinkle a teaspoon of smoked paprika on the top of the artichoke mixture.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season the artichoke mixture with a teaspoon of black pepper.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Artichoke Dip
Simultaneously, in a saute pan, add lobster meat and let it cook for 2 minutes. Then, add minced artichoke hearts. Combine it evenly.
Take a bowl, add half a cup of cream cheese and soften it at room temperature. Remove the lobster from the pan and add it to the bowl of cream cheese. Add a teaspoon of freshly chopped spinach and half a cup of parmesan and romano cheese. Combine everything using a spatula.
3. Put It To Bake
Pour the batter into a casserole dish. Season it with a pinch of smoked paprika. Finally, add sour cream and grated parmesan on the top. Place the dish in the oven to bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. The copycat artichoke will be ready. Serve warm.
How Will Red Lobster Artichoke Dip Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster artichoke dip is baked to perfection with a blend of three kinds of cheese. The taste of artichoke is similar to asparagus with a mild nutty flavor. You will love the copycat artichoke served warm with crackers or bread chunks.
Red Lobster Artichoke Dip Recipe
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Artichoke Hearts (Minced )
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Romano Cheese
- ½ cup Lobster (Chunks)
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and stir until it is smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, minced artichoke, garlic, and both parmesan and romano cheese. Combine evenly with a spatula.
- Simultaneously, in a saute pan, add lobster meat and cook until the meat is tender and firm to touch.
- Add sauteed lobster meat with salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Transfer all the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle some smoked paprika. Garnish it with sour cream and parmesan. Put the dish in the oven to bake.
- Bake the artichoke dip for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the dish from the oven and serve warm!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. What is in the Red Lobster Artichoke Dip?
Red Lobster artichoke dip is prepared with lobster meat blended in cheese and spices. Parmesan, Romano, and cream cheese are merged to prepare the artichoke dip.
2. Does Red Lobster have a secret menu?
Red Lobster is a seafood chain of restaurants. They do have a secret menu. Find the secret menu items on redlobster.com.
3. Does Red Lobster use real butter?
Yes, Red Lobster uses real butter for making its menu items.
4. What is the most popular dish at Red Lobster?
The ultimate feast is a famous dish at Red Lobster. It is prepared with a Maine Lobster tail that is steamed with crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt’s favorite shrimp. In addition to this, the feast also has rice.
Get your hands on the amazing artichoke dip from Red Lobster. Check out the above article for all the details. Leave your feedback in the comment section below.