Cocktail is a combination of different spirits mixed with a fruit juice or some fruit-based drink. There are various cocktails that has a combination of one to two or as many as five to six liquors. One such drink came to my mind with a combination of five spirits with fruit juice, which I thought to share with you. The drink is known as Red Death Drink.
Red Death Drink! It may sound unpleasant to you but this drink is a winner with its sweetness. It is just a tricky name given to this drink because of the drink’s beautiful red color. This drink is not too harsh and with this drink, you will experience the best of both worlds as it gives you a fruity flavor with hard contents like vodka. It is a delicious drink for sure with a combination of a variety of liquor and fruit juice.
This drink can be taken as a substitute to your dessert after your dinner as its sweet and the dose of alcohol in it will comfort your night. It pairs best with salty food like nuts. So check out the recipe for this party hit drink. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Kamikaze Shots– Kamikaze shots are sweet with a punch of tartness and the name of this drink is inspired by the Kamikaze pilots of WW II. It is my most favourite shot to start a party with.
2. Pineapple Coconut Jello Shot– A drink having pineapple and coconut sounds like a treat to hear. These two ingredients have different tastes and are mixed to make a drink that is considered one of the best drinks in the American region.
3. Cream Ale– It is a light beer that can be consumed repeatedly. It is an American style lager with a touch of corn in it. Ales give you a more bitter taste. Till the 20th century cream ales remained localized. But after the Canadian brewers started brewing cream ales, it got improved.
4. Flaming Doctor Pepper– The flaming Doctor Pepper cocktail tastes like pepper and it is put on fire. It is an irony that Doctor Pepper is not its ingredients. This flaming cocktail is notorious for the harms it may cause, if not made with precautions.
Ingredients for Red Death Drink
|Sloe Gin||1 fluid ounce|
|Southern Comfort Liqueur||1 fluid ounce|
|Vodka||1 fluid ounce|
|Lime Rum||2 fluid ounces|
|Triple Sec||1 fluid ounce|
|amaretto Liqueur||1 fluid ounce|
|Galliano Liqueur||1 fluid ounce|
|grenadine Syrup||1/2 fluid ounce|
|Orange Juice||6 fluid ounce|
|Ice Cubes||1 cup|
You might get the ingredients set up in your bar at home and if not, then you can quickly get it from the liquor corner in the supermarket. Let’s see how much time you will be able to make it.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||NA||5 minutes|
Surprised to see the time? I know you are amazed for sure. A cocktail in just 5 minutes will be on my list because I will host as making it up will not be much of a task. Take a look at the directions to begin with.
Red Death Cocktail Recipe
- Take a cocktail shaker, to it add all the ingredients with some ice and shake well.
- Shake it till the shaker gets frosted from outside.
- Strain it and pour it in the serving glass.
- Serve chilled.
Your Red Death Cocktail is ready. Enjoy this sweet drink with your friends and family and feel its freshness.
Nutritional Breakdown of Red Death Cocktail Drink
To check the nutritional breakdown of this drink, you can check the table mentioned below.
How to Make Red Death Cocktail at Home | Video
An easy cocktail to lighten up the party. Still, I have uploaded the video for guidance. Take a look ans to shake up your drink.
Try out this Red Death Cocktail recipe and give your reviews in the comment section below. Also, you can ask me any query related to the recipe without any hesitation. I hope you like this drink. Cheers!