My mother used to make Rajas Con Queso and used to serve it to me with Tortilla. When I was a kid but if I talk about now things have changed. I am no more living with my mother and I was missing how my mother used to make Rajas Con Queso at home.
I called my mother just to know Rajas Con Queso Recipe and she gave me the recipe with proper instructions. I made it but what I saw is I didn’t have tortilla in my kitchen. I bought the Tacos from the market.
I bring those tacos and I filled Rajas Con Queso in it. Literally, it so was tasty and I thought to share Rajas Con Queso Recipe with my lovely people over here. First, let’s gather the ingredients for Rajas Con Queso.
Ingredients For Rajas Con Queso
|Peeled Pablano Chiles||10|
|Corn Kernels||1 Cup|
|Mexican Cream||3/4 Cup|
Let’s see how much time we have to wait for Rajas Con Queso to come out.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|40 Mins||20 Mins||60 Mins|
Finally, the wait is over. We are at the final stage where we will get the proper instructions and guidelines regarding Raja Con Queso Recipe
Rajas Con Queso Recipe
- On medium heat, roast poblano peppers for 10 minutes.
- In a plastic bag, add roasted peppers to steam and peel the skin after steaming. Cut them into strips.
- In a pan, add butter and heat to melt butter.
- In the pan, add onion and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add the poblano pepper strips and cook for another minute, stirring.
- In another pan, add poblano pepper and cook them.
- Add Mexican Cream and melty cheese, stir accordingly.
- Sprinkle seasonings over the mixture and stir for a minute.
Finally, Rajas Con Queso is ready. Fill this in your tacos or have it with a tortilla to have a burst of flavors in your mouth.
Nutritional Facts Of Rajas Con Queso
For all the health-conscious people out there, I’ve mentioned the nutritional breakdown of Rajas Con Queso.
How To Make Rajas Con Queso at Home | Video
When my mother taught me the Rajas Con Queso recipe, I check the recipe video on YouTube to understand the process. So I have added the video of the recipe for you also, so it’ll be easier for you to make it.
I hope you’ve liked this healthy recipe of Rajas Con Queso and make this at your home. If you have any recipes like this that you want to be featured in thefoodxp blog, do let us know in the comments section below.