Hello guys! How are you all? Something is fascinating coming up for you all today. A recipe that you will love and enjoy every time you make it at home. What about a recipe that has an ingredient that Non-vegan lover can never resist. I am talking about Lamb. People around the world love to have this ingredient in any of the Non-vegetarian dishes they could ever have. So what say about a similar recipe that has this ingredient in it? Come and let’s explore this recipe together.
Today, the dish that we are about to make has a different fan base. People have a similar reaction after seeing this dish on their table and that is WOW! Today we are going to introduce the Rack of Lamb Recipe. So what are you thinking now? Ready to taste this irresistible and delicious lamb recipe?
This recipe is not only delicious but also has a significant number of nutritional elements in it. The nutrients that can help us all to make ourselves more healthy and fit.
So not wasting much of your time, here is the complete rack of lamb recipe that you can enjoy with your whole family and friends. Ingredients are the only thing that can make your meals tasty and healthy both. Grab the below-mentioned ingredients from any nearest supermarket or grocery store and start your preparation.
Ingredients for Roasted Rack of Lamb
|Fresh Bread Crumbs||½ cup|
|Minced Garlic||2 tsp.|
|Fresh Rosemary||2 tsp.|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp.|
|Olive Oil||4 tsp.|
|Rack of Lamb||1 pc.|
|Dijon Mustard||1 tsp.|
All set with the ingredients, now let’s take a look towards the time that you will need to invest in the making of this recipe. Here are the complete time details you should know.
How much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||20 Minutes||40 Minutes|
And finally, we have reached our destination, where we will witness the actual procedure of how to make this rack of lamb recipe. This part of the recipe is always my favourite and I know you all are waiting for this too, so, let’s get started without wasting time. Follow the procedure to make this rack of lamb at home.
Roasted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- Keep your oven ready and preheat it to about 450F. And make sure your oven rack is at the centre.
- Take a large bowl, add bread crumbs, rosemary. 1 tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper, add some olive oil and toss all these ingredients together. Keep it aside.
- Sprinkle the whole rack with salt and pepper correctly and over the high heat, heat olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet.
- Sear that rack of lamb for about 1-2 minutes from all sides and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Apply mustard to the lamb and cover it entirely with bread crumbs such that no area should be left uncovered. To prevent the charring of bones from ending, cover it with foil.
- Keep the rack bone towards the downside in the skillet. Cook or roast the lamb for about 12-18 minutes in the oven. Cook the meat according to your taste and check if it needs to be cooked more or not. Monitor its temperature by taking it out.
- Once done, let it rest for about 8 minutes, keep it covered, and then serve it.
And it’s finally done! You have made this amazing Rack of lamb at home. Enjoy this recipe at home with your friends and well-wishers.
Nutritional Breakdown of Roasted Rack of Lamb
The nutritional breakdown of this recipe is listed below in the table.
How to Make Roasted Rack of Lamb at Home | Video
Here is a video that you should watch to make this recipe more accurate. This will help you to make this recipe to perfection.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Rack of Lamb. I highly recommend you to make this dish at your home and if you have any such recipes in your mind that you want to featured in TheFoodXP blog, then do let me know. I’ll make sure it’ll be covered in the upcoming blogs. Till then have a great day and keep cooking!