The roasted rack of lamb is a delicious roasted lamb recipe. it involved seasoning and roasting a rack of lamb. It is easy to make and isn’t complicated at all.
A roasted rack of lamb is a great idea for a dinner meal. If you love lamb chops then, this roasted rack of lamb will become your favorite meal. It is seasoned with herbs and spices and then, roasted to perfection to give you a juicy lamb chop.
To make a roasted rack of lamb, mix bread crumbs, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a bowl. Then, season the rack of lamb with salt and pepper. Sear it from all sides in a pan. Apply mustard to the rack of lamb and cover it with the breadcrumb mixture from all sides. Place the rack of lamb in the oven and roast it for 18 minutes. Take it out, let it rest, and then serve!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Oven Roasted Chicken Tikka– Tandoori chicken tikka, dry chicken tikka, or grilled chicken tikka are really popular among people in India. Roasted chicken tikka in the oven is really a unique way to bring the authentic Indian taste to your kitchen.
2. Cilantro Lime Chicken– Cilantro lime chicken is a full package of bold flavors with juicy chicken. It can be served as a complete meal and fill your belly with satisfaction. Easy to cook with a handful of ingredients, this recipe is a game-changer.
3. Grilled Lamb– These garlic and rosemary lamb Chops are an easy dinner recipe made with a super fresh and flavorful marinade and grilled to perfection.
4. Pumpkin Turkey Chili– The recipe which I am going to share with you today is Pumpkin Turkey Chili. This recipe is very popular in various parts of the world including the United States. It is known for its blended flavors and the goodness of chicken in it.
Roasted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- ½ cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450oF. Make sure your oven rack is at the centre.
- In a large bowl, add bread crumbs, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add some olive oil and toss all these ingredients together. Keep it aside.
- Sprinkle the whole rack with salt and pepper correctly and over the high heat. Heat olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet.
- Sear that rack of lamb for about 1-2 minutes from all sides and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Apply mustard to the lamb and cover it entirely with bread crumbs such that no area should be left uncovered. To prevent the charring of bones from ending, cover it with foil.
- Keep the rack bone towards the downside in the skillet. Cook or roast the lamb for about 12-18 minutes in the oven. Cook the meat according to your taste and check if it needs to be cooked more or not. Monitor its temperature by taking it out.
- Once done, let it rest for about 8 minutes, keep it covered, and then serve it.