Do you guys know Rachael Ray? If you love cooking and following her cookery articles or shows, I guess you would know who she is. But if you don’t know her, I would recommend you search for her online and follow her for some quick, easy and simple recipes that she is famous for.
Apart from cooking, she is a businesswoman and an author. It would be best if you read her articles. They will help you to make your cookery skills better.
I am telling you all about her because we will make a recipe, which is her specialty and she is known for this recipe of hers. Today I will make Rachael Ray Meatballs and share this recipe with all of you lovely people. This recipe is very simple and quick. You don’t need to invest much of your time in this and can be made very quickly.
Health tip: The beef used in this recipe is full of protein, iron and vitamins, which are always good for our health and metabolism.
Let’s start making this recipe and I know you guys are excited about this one. The ingredients are the primary and most important need of any recipe and here they are in the box below.
Ingredients for Rachael Ray Meatballs
For Meat Balls
|Ground sirloin||1 ¼ pounds|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tsp|
|Bread crumbs||½ cups|
|Parmesan cheese||¼ cup|
|Garlic cloves||2 pc|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
|Red pepper flakes||½ tsp|
|Garlic cloves||4 pc|
|Small onion||1 pc|
|Beef stock||1 cup|
|Crushed tomatoes||28 ounces|
|Parsley leaf||A handful|
|Basil leaves||10 pc|
|Grated cheese||½ cube|
These were the ingredients you need and can get them from your nearest supermarket or grocery store.
The time required to make this recipe is very less. You can easily make this recipe without any time-related issues. Here are the complete time details of the recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
The recipe is not that difficult. However, I will simplify this for you and share the instructions. Let’s not waste any time now and quickly get ready with the ingredients in the kitchen. It’s time to cook.
Rachael Ray Meatballs Recipe
- Take a large mixing bowl and add beef, Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper and mix them well.
- Roll this mixture into the shape of meatballs. You can decide the size of the meatballs whether you want them small or big.
- Take a non-stick cookie sheet and grease it with some olive oil.
- Now place these balls on the same sheet and bake them for about 10-12 minutes at 4250F in the oven.
- Now to make the sauce, heat a skillet or pot on medium heat and add oil, garlic, finely chopped onion and crushed pepper into it. Sauté this mix for about 5-7 minutes till the onions tender.
- Add the beef stock in this pot along with crushed tomatoes and all other herbs included.
- Cook it on low heat for 10 minutes until it starts boiling. Now add these meatballs into the sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes and turn the heat off.
- Garnish with some cheese and enjoy it with any bread or pasta.
The meatballs are done and ready to be tasted. Try this simple recipe and tell us what you think about it.
Nutritional Breakdown of Rachael Ray Meatballs
These meatballs are full of nutrients that are healthy for a human body and you can check them in the table below.
How to Make Rachael Ray Meatballs at Home | Video
The recipe is relatively easy, but if you feel hindered while making it or need any assistance, then a video can help you out. Watch this and know the small details of this recipe and implement them to make it better.
The recipe is complete and I feel you are going to love it. Do taste it once and you will be proud of yourself on what you have made in your kitchen. If you liked it, then please share it with your friends as well. Do tell us in the comments box the best part of this recipe and how you made it. Till then, take care and have a great day.