Rachael Ray’s meatballs are a great recipe. The chef, Rachael Ray, is known for her cookery articles and shows. In this post, let’s see how you can make this recipe at your home.
I came to know about this recipe when I was watching her show. I tried to make this recipe at home and it was so tasty and juicy. The meatballs are a great source of protein, iron, and vitamins as they are made from beef. It is also delicious and has a lot of flavor to it.
To make Rachael Ray’s meatballs, you have to prepare the meatballs and the sauce. Make meatballs by mixing beef, Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Then, bake the meatballs for 10 minutes. Heat a skillet and add oil, garlic, onion, and then add the beef stock. At last, add the meatballs to it and garnish it with cheese.
You can also use cream of mushroom soup or any of its substitutes in the recipe. This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe. There are other recipes you might like, check them out!
1. Chicken Potato Stew– Chicken potato stew is the ultimate comfort food. It combines delicious chicken and crispy golden skin with baby potatoes and refreshing herbs and turns it all into a one-pot meal. It is fulfilling and delicious.
2. Ribs on a Gas Grill– Grilling pork ribs can be a bit difficult for most people, especially if this is the first time you’re trying to cook them. There are too many steps, and learning how to use a smoker (or a pellet grill) may be necessary.
3. Emeril Lagasse Chicken Marsala– This recipe is very famous across the United States of America as it is one of the best recipes created by the renowned chef Emeril Lagasse.
4. Swamp Cabbage Stew– Swamp Cabbage, Florida’s state tree, is also known as the Hearts of Palm, as it is extracted from the center of the Cabbage PalmTree, otherwise known as the Sabal Palm.
Rachael Ray Meatballs Recipe
- 1 ¼ pounds Ground Sirloin
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper (for taste)
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 28 ounces Tomatoes (crushed)
- ½ cube Cheese (grated)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- A handful Parsley
- 10 Basil Leaves
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- Salt and Pepper (for taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix beef, Worcestershire sauce, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roll this mixture into the shape of meatballs. You can decide the size of the meatballs whether you want them small or big.
- Take a non-stick cookie sheet and grease it with some olive oil.
- Now, place these balls on this sheet. Bake them for about 10-12 minutes at 425oF in the oven.
- Now, to make the sauce, heat a skillet on medium heat. Add oil, garlic, finely chopped onion and crushed red pepper flakes to it. Sauté it for about 5-7 minutes until the onions become tender.
- Add the beef stock and rushed tomatoes to it. Also, add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper to it.
- Cook it on low heat for 10 minutes until it starts boiling. Now, add the cooked meatballs into the sauce. Cook them for 2-3 minutes and turn the heat off.
- Garnish with some cheese and enjoy it with any bread or pasta.