Rachael Ray’s Meatballs is a recipe by Rachael Ray who is known for her cookery articles or shows. In this post, let’s see how you can make this recipe at your home.
I came to know about this recipe when one day I was watching her show. So I tried this recipe at my home and it was so tasty and juicy. These meatballs are a great source of protein, iron and vitamins as they are made from beef. You need some ingredients to prepare the meatballs and their sauce as well.
To prepare Rachael Ray’s Authentic Meatballs, you have to prepare meatballs and the sauce. Make meatballs by mixing beef, worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Then bake the balls. Heat a skillet and add oil, garlic, finely chopped onion and then add the beef stock. At last, add the meatballs and garnish with cheese.
Well, I suggest you check out the detailed recipe below for making perfect meatballs just like Rachael Ray. If you follow the complete recipe, then it will be easier for you to cook these balls. Now let’s see the ingredients required for making these meatballs.
Ingredients for Rachael Ray’s Meatballs
For Meat Balls
- 1 ¼ pounds Ground sirloin
- 1 pc Egg
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cups Bread Crumbs
- 2 pc Garlic Cloves
- Salt and pepper (for taste)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 pc Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 1 pc Small Onion
- 28 ounces Crushed Tomatoes
- Parsley leaf (A handful)
- ½ cube Grated cheese
- 10 pc Basil leaves
These were the ingredients you need and can get them from your nearest supermarket or grocery store. The time required to make this recipe is very less. You can easily make this recipe without any time-related issues. Here are the complete time details of the recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Rachael Ray’s Meatballs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins|
The recipe is not that difficult. However, I will simplify this for you and share the instructions. Let’s not waste any time now and quickly get ready with the ingredients in the kitchen. It’s time to cook.
Steps to Make Rachael Ray’s Meatballs
- Take a large mixing bowl and add beef, Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper and mix them well.
- Roll this mixture into the shape of meatballs. You can decide the size of the meatballs whether you want them small or big.
- Take a non-stick cookie sheet and grease it with some olive oil.
- Now place these balls on the same sheet and bake them for about 10-12 minutes at 4250F in the oven.
- Now to make the sauce, heat a skillet or pot on medium heat and add oil, garlic, finely chopped onion and crushed pepper into it. Sauté this mix for about 5-7 minutes till the onions tender.
- Add the beef stock in this pot along with crushed tomatoes and all other herbs included.
- Cook it on low heat for 10 minutes until it starts boiling. Now add these meatballs into the sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes and turn the heat off.
- Garnish with some cheese and enjoy it with any bread or pasta.
The meatballs are done and ready to be tasted. Try this simple recipe and tell us what you think about it.
Nutritional Breakdown of Rachael Ray’s Meatballs
These meatballs are full of nutrients that are healthy for a human body and you can check them in the table below.
How to Make Rachael Ray’s Meatballs at Home | Video
This meatball recipe is relatively easy, but if you feel hindered while making it or need any assistance, a video can help you. Watch this and know the small details of this recipe and implement them to make it better.
The recipe is complete and I feel you are going to love it. Do taste it once and you will be proud of yourself on what you have made in your kitchen. If you liked it, then please share it with your friends as well. Do tell us in the comments box the best part of this recipe and how you made it. Till then, take care and have a great day.