Have you heard of Rabbit Punch? If yes, what can be more delightful than having Rabbit Punch drink at home? For those who don’t and are eager to taste it, we have brought you a homemade Rabbit Punch Cocktail Recipe.
Since you are curious to know, let me add on few things before we learn to make Rabbit Punch at home. So, this Rabbit Punch Recipe has got oranges, lemon as well as pineapple juice. Along with this, you have the flavors of bourbon and champagne as well.
Is your mouth watering now? Who can’t love this wonderful combination? Well when I heard of this Rabbit Punch Recipe, I laughed out hard on my friend’s face as I thought it to be a punch used in boxing. I was amazed when he told me about the recipe. Afterwards, I made Rabbit Punch at home as directed.
Honestly, it is one of the most delicious drinks I have ever tasted. If you haven’t made it yet, I would highly recommend it. As mentioned, given below is the recipe for making Rabbit Punch at home. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Root Beer Float– What a summer treat it is! It is an awesome treat with scoops of vanilla ice cream floating in bubbly foamy root beer.
2. 5 Fruit Infused Cocktails– Fruits are the perfect compliment to liquor as they add a fresh punch of flavours to them. Discover five exciting fruit-infused cocktail recipes that will delight your senses.
3. Pina Colada– Pina Colada is one of the best cocktails that you can make at your home. It is a cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, and pineapple juice, usually served either blended or shaken with ice.
4. Chocolate Monkey– Have you ever imagined chocolate with vodka. If no, then you should definitely try this chocolate monkey cocktail using just 4 ingredients.
Ingredients for Rabbit Punch
|Orange cut into slices||1|
|Lemon juice||1 cup|
|Pineapple juice||1 cup|
|Bourbon, at least 100 proof||1 bottle (750 mm)|
|Champagne or sparkling wine||1 cup|
|Fresh pineapple chunks||1 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Inactive time||Total time|
|15 minutes||1-2 hours||2 hours 15 minutes( maximum)|
Rabbit Punch Recipe
- Peel off the outer portion of orange and lemon.
- Add them as well as sugar to a punch bowl, large in size.
- When it begins to release citrus oils after mixing, leave it undisturbed for 1-2 hours.
- Next, stir in lemon and pineapple juices including bourbon.
- Add ice cubes or 3-4 cups of ice.
- Use champagne to top it.
- Orange slices and pineapple chunks are to be used for garnishing.