Now-a-days, family times are rare and when you have it, you want to make the best out of it by having a healthy discussion or by having some healthy food. So, here is a Quaker oatmeal raisin cookies recipe for you.
You can make healthy cookies at home by using the famous healthy Quaker oats without brown sugar.
To make this cookies, combine butter, sugar, honey, cake flour, baking soda, salt, oats, milk, and raisins. Form a dough.
Now shape it into various cookies and place in the oven. Bake them for twenty minutes. Here you get the most scrumptious cookies right in your kitchen.
If you want to take your cookies to the next level, try toasting the oats in the oven for a few minutes before adding them to the dough.
This will give them a nuttier, and it will pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the raisins.
Without further ado, let’s bake some amazing cookies at home. These cookies are simple in making and adorable enough for kids and grown-ups to like it.
Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
Other Starter Recipes That You Can Try
- Vegan Banana Peel Bacon Recipe
- Easy Christmas Popcorn Recipe
- Sumptuous Baked Brie With Pecans Recipe
- Scrumptious Turkey Carcass Soup Recipe
- Classic Pimento Cheese Sausage Balls Recipe
- Best Classic Bread Dressing Recipe
- Grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- Tofu Soup Recipe
- Savory Flatbread Crackers Recipe
- Chewy Sujebi Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
- Oven – Bake cookies in oven at 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Baking Sheet – Place cookie dough on the baking sheet.
- Bowl – In a bowl, combine all the dough ingredients.
- Beater – Use a beater to whisk all the ingredients together.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 minutes||20 minutes||50 minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
- Oats – Quaker oats are the heart of this cookie recipe. They provide fiber and protein.
- Raisins – Raisins add chewy texture and fruity flavor to the cookies.
- Milk – Add milk to the cookie dough for the richness.
- Butter – Add buttery and rich flavor to the cookies with butter.
- Honey – Add honey for the distinctive taste.
- Cake Flour – Cake flour binds the dough and creates a lighter texture in cookies.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda helps rise cookies.
- Powdered Sugar – Sweetened your cookies with powdered sugar.
- Salt – Balance the flavor of cookies with a pinch of salt.
Steps To Make Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Make A Dough
In a bowl, add butter and powdered sugar. Use a beater to beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy. Add honey to the mixture and beat it again until it is fully incorporated.
To the same bowl , add cake flour, baking soda, salt, and oats. Then add milk, and raisins to the mixture. Stir until the dough forms for about five to seven minutes using a beater.
2. Bake Time
Preheat the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with butter paper. Place the cookies on the butter paper and bake them in the oven for twenty minutes. Let the cookies cool. Serve and enjoy.
How Will A Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe Look And Taste Like?
We’re talking about one of the most classic, heartwarming treats around: Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These cookies are the perfect blend of sweet, chewy, and wholesome.
The Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats give them a slightly nutty flavor. Also, it taste sweet, aromatic due to honey. However, they are not overly sweet or indulgent, so you can enjoy them as a midday snack.
From it’s appearance, they are dark brown cookies that will lure you whenever you enter the kitchen. So, try them today!
Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- 100 gram Oats
- 100 gram Raisins
- 50 ml Milk
- 155 gram Butter
- 75 gram Honey
- 225 gram Cake Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 175 gram Powdered Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- In a bowl add 155 gm butter and 175 gm breakfast sugar.
- Beat it with a beater. Add 75 gm honey and beat it again.
- Now put 225 gm cake flour, 1 tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt and 100 gm oats and mix it all.
- Add 50 ml milk and 90 gm raisins. Make dough.
- Make small round shapes out of the dough and embed its top with raisins.
- On a microwave, tray applies butter paper. Place the cookies on it. Pre-heat the oven at 170⁰C temperature.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve cold.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What ingredients are needed to make Quaker oatmeal raisin cookies?
You need ingredients such as cake flour, oats, raisins, butter, baking soda, honey, and milk.
What temperature and how long should I bake the Quaker oatmeal raisin cookies?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for ten minutes.
Can I use other types of dried fruit instead of raisins in the recipe?
You can use any type of dried fruits, such as cranberries or apricots.
Can I add nuts to the Quaker oatmeal raisin cookies?
Yes, you can add chopped nuts like pecans or walnuts for extra flavor.
Enjoy the jelly-like topping due to raisins and an absolutely different tasted cookie for the togetherness that it can bring. These Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies can become a staple in your baking repertoire. Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.