I was traveling with my family from Jammu To Amritsar for attending a wedding of my uncle. We reached Pathankot my father asked all of us that what would you like to eat, my mother said pakora. My father went to a tea stall there and bring tea and Punjabi Paneer Pakora.
I was tired of traveling but after I had Punjabi Paneer Pakora and tea. It relaxed my mind and boosted energy inside me. I thought to share the Punjabi Paneer Pakora Recipe with my lovely people.
Paneer pakora is a North Indian dish, a specialty of Punjab. While traveling or when it is raining; it is a yummy respite enjoyed with tea; the journey special. Make this relaxing savory by following this simple process.
Ingredients Punjabi Paneer Pakora Recipe
|Coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, red chilies and salt||Enough according to your taste|
|Red chili powder||2 tsp|
|Chickpea flour||1.5 cup|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Rice flour||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
400 gm cheese; 2 Tbsp Red Chilly; 1.5 tbsp Salt; 1 tbsp Garlic Past; 1 tbsp Grated Ginger; 2 tbsp Ajwain; Soda; 1 tbsp Rice Flour; 1 tbsp Lemon Juice; Water; 2 cup Oil
How to Make Punjabi Paneer Pakora Recipe
- Cut the cheese in thick slices, keep it aside.
- Make a green sauce by mixing coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, red chilies and salt in a grinder.
- Cut the cheese from the middle, fill the green sauce and sprinkle some salt and red chili powder on it, keep it aside.
- Now prepare the batter. In a bowl add chickpea flour, ginger, garlic, ajwain, a pinch of soda, red chili powder, rice flour, lemon juice; mix it all, now add salt for about 1 tsp and water as required.
- Mix it thoroughly, make a thick batter, and keep it aside for about 15 minutes.
- In a preheated pan add 2 cup oil and heat it. Dip the cheese prepared above in then batter prepared. Put them in oil and fry them until golden brown color.
- Serve hot with Pudina chutney.
Now taste the delight of simplicity.
How much time it will take:
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|45 MINS||25 MINS||70 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Punjabi Paneer Pakora Recipe