My family visited Punjab last month for spending vacations and there was my father’s friend who called all of us for dinner in there home. We went their home and in the starters, they serve us chicken and fish dishes.
One thing that I love the most in the starter in Punjabi Fish Pakora with pudina chutney which was delicious and very tasty. Everything that my aunt made was very tasty but I love This YUMMY FISH PAKORA is crispy on the outer side and completely soft and tasty on the inside as it contains the delightful fish. After all, sought of pakoras I tried this one’s my favourite.
After we had our dinner, I went to the kitchen and I asked my aunt about the Punjabi Fish Pakora Recipe and she gave her super-secret recipe and Guess What?
Today, I will share the Punjabi Fish Pakora Recipe with my lovely food lovers. Come lets see how it will work.
Ingredients for Punjabi Fish Pakora Recipe
For Fish Pakora
|Gram flour||1 cup|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Chaat masala||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||¼ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Baking soda||¼ tsp|
|Orange food color||¼ tsp|
|Sole fish||250 gm|
|Pudina chutney||Enough to serve with|
For Pudina Chutney
|Chopped Mint Leaves||1 cup|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||1 cup|
|Lemon Juice||1 tsp|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|40 MINS||30 MINS||70 MINS|
Punjabi Fish Pakora Recipe
Preparation of batter
- In a bowl take 3 cups gram flour, 1 tsp cornflour, ½ tsp chat masala, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp ajwain, ¼ tsp baking soda (food colour goes with it) and egg.
- Mix it all.
- Now start putting water slowly mixing it side by side.
- Prepare a thick batter (it should have enough particle space so that fish can be dipped in it).
Marinating of fish
- Cut the fish in thin slices.
- Place it in a bowl; add lemon juice and ½ tsp salt to it.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to marinade.
Cooking of Pakoras
- Now dip the marinated fish in the above-made batter.
- In a preheated pan heat 3 cups of oil.
- Then on a medium flame add the fish dipped in batter.
- Cook from both sides till crispy.
- Place them in a plate.
- Sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Serve hot with pudina chutney.
Pudina Chutney Recipe
- Add garlic, chilli, sugar and salt in a small chutney jar of the grinder.
- Grind them for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice and water.
- Grind them until it will look smooth or for 5 minutes.
Using this Fish Pakora recipe, experience the Yummy Fish Pakora with Pudina Chutney flavour in your mouth; of a yummy, healthy ingredient. Make your life better with taste.
Nutritional Facts Of Punjabi Fish Pakora Recipe