Aquatic food is an absolute luxury and a total health food for you. A deep fry snack that is totally good for you. Not just it keeps you fit physically, this ingredient also help you maintain a healthier lifestyle also making your emotional life better. The best is you can sleep sound after having it, it also is a great source for vitamin E and ladies you have fish scales in maximum of your lipsticks. So enjoy FISH in your food too.
This YUMMY FISH PAKODA is crispy on the outer side and completely soft and tasty on the inside as it contains the delightful fish. After all sought of pakodas I tried this one’s definitely my favourite.
How much time it will Take:
1 hour 10 minutes
Ingredients for Punjabi Fish Pakora:
|Gram flour||1 cup|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Chat masala||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||¼ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Baking soda||¼ tsp|
|Orange food color||¼ tsp|
|Sole fish||250 gm|
|Pudina chutney||Enough to serve with|
Using food color is not necessary.
How to Make Punjabi Fish Pakora with Pudina Chutney | Recipe:
Preparation of batter:
- In a bowl take 3 cups gram flour, 1 tsp corn flour, ½ tsp chat masala, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp ajwain, ¼ tsp baking soda (food colour goes with it) and egg.
- Mix it all.
- Now start putting water slowly mixing it side by side.
- Prepare a thick batter (it should have enough particle space so that fish can be dipped in it).
Marinating of fish:
- Cut the fish in thin slices.
- Place it in a bowl; add lemon juice and ½ tsp salt to it.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to marinade.
Cooking of pakodas:
- Now dip the marinated fish in the above made batter.
- In a preheated pan heat 3 cups of oil.
- Then on a medium flame add the fish dipped in batter.
- Cook from both sides till crispy.
- Place them in a plate.
- Sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Serve hot with pudina chutney.
Now experience this YUMMY FISH PAKODA’S delight and flavour in your mouth; of a yummy, healthy ingredient. Make your life better with taste.
Stay tuned to add on to your life…