Pumpkin spice pancakes are a great breakfast option. They are delicious and put in that autumn mood. They are easy to make and can be great partners with your pumpkin spice latte!
When the times were simpler, my grandmother used to make pumpkin spice pancakes for me. She served the pancakes with whipped cream. She made the pancakes on Halloween. It used to be the highlight of my holiday. I still make these pancakes every Halloween.
To make pumpkin spice pancakes, add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl and whisk. Mix milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Combine the contents of the two bowls. Melt butter in a pan and pour the batter into it. Cook until both sides turn golden. Serve with whipped cream.
Come let’s gather the ingredients from the supermarket to make these pumpkin spice pancakes. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Moroccan Honeycomb Pancake– Moroccan honeycomb pancakes are spongey and bubbly pancakes containing semolina. They are light and really delicious. They are also really easy to make and don’t take much time to get ready.
2. Norwegian Pancakes– Norwegian Pancakes are thin, crepe-like, and have a delicious taste. They are also known as Pannekaker. They are great for breakfast but can also be served as a dessert. These soft and fluffy pancakes will definitely brighten up your day.
3. Cheese Toastie– A cheese toastie is simply a toast with cheese and feels like a hug to the soul. These sandwiches are generally popular in the UK because they are easy to make and delicious in taste.
4. Crab Omelette– Crabmeat is actually very healthy. Crab is a great source of protein and is considered to be one of the best dietary sources of protein. It contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Selenium, Riboflavin, Copper, and Phosphorus.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Large Bowl
- Large Skillet
- 1 ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Butter
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl and whisk.
- In another bowl, add milk and pumpkin puree and whisk. After whisking, add eggs, vanilla while stirring continuously.
- Transfer the contents of the large bowl to the second bowl and stir the mixture with a spoon until it combines.
- In a large skillet, add butter and heat over medium heat.
- When butter becomes foamy, add pancake batter and ladle properly.
- Cook it for 3 minutes or until it turns golden from both sides. Your pumpkin spice pancakes are ready!
I hope you’ve liked this Pancake Pancakes Recipe. I highly recommend you make it at your next breakfast and share your experience in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.