Are you fed up from eating those banana pancakes regularly in your breakfast? I have something regarding pancakes that are healthy and sumptuous. Do you want to know what it is? It is Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe.
When I was at my grandmother’s home for spending my vacations, I call my grandmother ‘Nani’. My Nani used to make Banana Pancakes for me on Sunday and one day I felt bored with eating the same pancakes, I asked my Nani about do you another kind of Pancakes which tastes different. She said yes and told me she will make it on next Sunday.
The next Sunday, I woke early and went to the farm of my Nani to get fresh Pumpkins. I was very confused about why Nani wants these. I asked her about why you want these? She said she will make Pancakes from Pumpkins. I was like how can she make delicious Pumpkin Pancakes.
She made pancakes from pumpkins and they were literally tasty and delicious. She called them Pumpkin Spice Pancakes and today, I made Pumpkin Spice Pancakes for myself from the recipe I have learned from my Nani and thought to share Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe with my lovely pancake lovers.
Come let’s gather the ingredients from the supermarket to make these Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
Ingredients For Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
|All-Purpose Flour||1 1/2 Cup|
|Baking Powder||3 tsp|
|Brown Sugar||2 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||1 tsp|
|Ground Nutmeg||1/4 tsp|
|Ground Ginger||1/4 tsp|
|Pumpkin Puree||1 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Ground Cloves||1/2 tsp|
When I got Pancake Spice Pancakes Recipe from my Nani, I was very excited to know how much time it will take to make these delicious pancakes.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||10 Mins||20 Mins|
I waited two years to get Pancake Spice Pancakes recipe but you don’t have to wait two years, you are just one step away from the recipe.
Pancake Spice Pancakes Recipe
- Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl and whisk the mixture together.
- In a different bowl add milk and pumpkin puree whisk together, after the whisking process add eggs, vanilla with stirring.
- Transfer large bowl ingredients to the second bowl and stir the mixture with a spoon until it will combine.
- In a large skillet add butter and heat over the medium heat.
- When butter is becoming foamy add pancake batter from the bowl to skillet and ladle properly.
- Cook it for 3 minutes or until it will turn golden from both sides of the pancakes.
- Repeat the process to make more pancakes.
- Pancake Spice Pancakes is ready to serve.
Finally, your pancakes are ready to serve and it will make your breakfast more interesting because pumpkin is good for your health and you can have this in pancakes form.
Nutritional Facts Of Pancake Spice Pancakes
For Pancake Spice Pancakes, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown below, so you will come to know how much healthy it is.
How To Make Pancake Spice Pancakes at Home | Video
I have seen Pancake Spice Pancakes live and I thought to share the video of how to make Pancake Spice Pancakes, so can easily grab it by watching it live while you are making it in your kitchen.
I hope you’ve liked this Pancake Pancakes Recipe. I highly recommend you make it at your next breakfast and share your experience in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.