If you are looking for a drink to serve at the Halloween-themed party, then there can never be a better choice than a pumpkin smoothie.l
Not only does the smoothie taste amazing, but it also offers amazing health benefits. The following is a list of pointers with the health benefits of Pumpkin. It is:
- high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Beta-Carotene
- high in nutrients but low in calories
- high in antioxidants
- contains potassium
- contains fiber
To make a pumpkin smoothie, add a banana, almond milk, puree of pumpkin along with natural almond butter in a blender and turn it on. Take a glass, add a few cubes of ice to it, pour the mixture from the blender and garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon powder for additional flavor. To add a hint of sweetness, you can use honey.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
So, all the more reasons to incorporate pumpkin into our diets. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Pecan Milk– Pecans make an incredible nut milk. It’s nutty and tastes like, well, pecans—even more so if you use freshly roasted pecans instead of raw.
2. Mississippi Mudslides Milkshake– If you love milkshakes, then you need to try this Mississippi Mudslides Milkshake at your home. It is a 4-ingredient milkshake recipe.
3. Banana Nutella Smoothie– Sweet, nutty and incredibly refreshing, this Banana Nutella Milkshake is the perfect drink for kids and grownups alike. You can easily make it at your home with the recipe I’ve mentioned.
4. Sitaphal Mastani– This Sitaphal Mastani or the Custard Apple Milkshake is the healthiest thing you can ever try during a long exhausting weekend. The Sitaphal Mastani blends down to a smooth textured drink due to its already sweet and creamy flesh.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Smoothie
|Almond Milk||1 cup|
|Pumpkin Puree||¼ cup|
|Honey/ Maple Syrup||1 tablespoon|
|Natural Almond Butter||1 tablespoon|
Now that we have the ingredient list ready, so let’s get rolling. And, another best thing about this baby is the little time it takes to get prepared. Check out the table below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
In just about 10 minutes, you’ll have the delicious pumpkin smoothie ready to be gulped in. I am going to share the quick recipe down below.
Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- Combine banana, pumpkin puree, honey and natural almond butter in a blender and give a good stir until a paste is formed.
- Add almond milk if it is too thick.
- Garnish with cinnamon powder, nutmeg or a sliced banana.
Your delightful glass of Pumpkin smoothie is ready!
Nutritional Breakdown of Pumpkin Smoothie
I have added a table below that shows the nutrition content in the Pumpkin Smoothie. Check it out for values in detail.
Note- The Nutritional Breakdown is for 1 serving.
How to Make Pumpkin Smoothie at Home | Video
This indeed is A quick to make recipe. However, I have still added a short video to watch and enjoy before creating your magic. I hope it helps.
Thanks for stopping by this corner! We appreciate the feedback from our viewers. Do share your experience/ suggestions in the comments section below. Hope to see you soon with an amazing recipe.