Spicy pudina or mint chutney is popular in India. The chutney is served with many snacks there. In this post, let’s see the recipe of the chutney.
Pudina has got many health benefits like it helps in relieving indigestion, rich in nutrients and much more. The recipe is very easy and requires few ingredients to make the chutney. It can be served with chaat, fritters, samosa and khaman dhokla.
Spicy pudina chutney can be made by grinding garlic, ginger, sugar and salt. Now, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice and water. Grind once again and the chutney is ready to serve.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe for the chutney. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Burgundy Sauce– The best thing that you can make from burgundy wine is the burgundy sauce. Here I will share with you the recipe of you can make the authentic burgundy sauce at your home.
2. Truffle Sauce– The sauce has a thick and sweet composition and, when added to desserts and cookies, can make you crave even more.
3. Blackberry Compote– Blackberry compote is a fruit syrup made up of blackberries. The syrup is great to apply on crepes, ice creams, yogurt and oatmeal.
4. Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce– A mixture of mayo and barbecue sauce, it tastes good on literally everything. Burgers, fries, onion rings, tater tots or shrimp; the possibilities are endless.
Spicy Pudina Chutney Recipe
- ½ cup Finely Chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 units Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Water
- Take garlic, ginger, sugar and salt in a grinder.
- Grind them until medium coarse texture.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice and water to it.
- Grind it until a smooth texture desired is derived.
This was an easy-peasy recipe. Now, make the chutney at your home and don’t forget to tell your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.