Homemade puddings are one of the best desserts. Today I will be sharing a recipe of Princess pudding which can be made in minutes.
I love making desserts at home. Among the desserts, pudding is one of my favourite desserts which I love to make at home. Most of the puddings are a bit time consuming. Princess Pudding, by the name feels like it must be a humongous recipe that will take a lot of time to be prepared. What are your thoughts? Is this recipe going to be time consuming? Let’s take a look.
Princess pudding is a chocolaty pudding. For its preparation, combine sugar and cream in a saucepan over medium flame. Add some vanilla bean seeds to it. In a bowl, whisk egg yolks till they get frothy. Pour cream into the eggs and whisk again. Now, pour this mixture in the pan and cook with constant stirring. Finally, add some chocolate to it and mix till it melts. Pour in bowls and serve it.
This was just the mini-version of the recipe. You will get all the details further in the recipe. It is a simple and easy to prepare pudding. As every kid loves chocolate, they will also love this pudding. And make it a perfect snack for your kid. Before that, take a note of the ingredients you need to get started with the recipe.
Ingredients for Princess Pudding
- 1¼ cups Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ Vanilla Bean (split lengthwise)
- 5 large Egg Yolks
- 7 ounces Semisweet Chocolate (finely chopped)
- Cappuccino Whipped Cream (for serving)
The ingredients required to make this recipe are readily available at any supermarket. You can even get some of them in your kitchen. So take a tour of your kitchen first before heading out. Till then, let me tell you the preparation time of this pudding.
How Much Time It Will Princess Pudding?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
A pudding ready in just 20 minutes will not just be a delight for our taste buds but delightful in the making too. Let’s see how easy this recipe is.
Steps to Prepare Princess Pudding
- Take a small saucepan. Add sugar and cream to it and mix them well. Scrap some vanilla beans in the pan using the back of a paring knife. Toss over a medium flame and after a minute, reduce the flame. Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a bowl, whisk some egg yolks till they get frothy. Pour one-third of the cream in the whisked eggs and whisk this mixture again. Now, pour this mixture into the pan with and set it on the flame again. Cook it with constant stirring till the mixture gets coated at the back of the spoon.
- Remove the vanilla beans and discard them. Remove the pan from the flame. Add some finely chopped chocolate and mix till it melts.
- Pour this mixture into a serving bowl or cups while it is still warm. Cool them a bit and top it with some whipped cappuccino cream.
- Serve at a room temperature.
You can serve this pudding in baked miniature tart shells. This will make it a spectacular dish. You can store this dish for 2 days and then consume.
Nutritional Breakdown of Princess Pudding
Take look at the nutritional value this pudding serves you with.
Do try this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section below. I would like to see how your attempt came out. Share your stories while making the recipe. Your suggestions are also welcomed. Write them up in the comment section and I will keep a note on that. Now, hurry and enjoy cooking.