As a rib lover like me? I always wanted to try Freddy’s Prime Rib at home. When I was a kid my father used to take me to Freddy’s shop and there Prime Rib was my favourite. Now, I am a young adult but I always miss going to Freddy’s shop.
One day, I decided to go to Freddy’s home to ask about the Prime Rib Recipe. I went to his home and what I saw is how time changes everything? When I was a child Freddy was a young man but he is on the bed and became so old.
I talked with Freddy and after some time, I asked him How Did you make Prime Rib? He started laughing and he started recalling about when I used to go to and his shop always asked for those ribs. So he provided me with the recipe.
I made Prime Rib at home and it was the same taste as I had when I was a kid. I thought to share Prime Rib Recipe with my lovely people over here but first, gather the ingredients for the Prime Ribs.
Ingredients For Prime Rib
|Beef Prime Rib||7 lb|
|Sea Salt||3 1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1/2 tbsp|
|Rosemary Leaves||1 tsp|
|Thyme Leaves||1/2 tsp|
|Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
You will get Ribs from any supermarket and the other ingredients must be already present in your home. Now let’s see how much time it will take to make Prime Rib Recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||105 Mins||120 Mins|
Now we are at the final stage where we will learn how to make Prime Rib at home. So let’s check it out.
Prime Rib Recipe
- With a plastic wrap, cover meat which you will sprinkle meat all over the baking sheet and leave it aside for 3 hours and then preheat oven at 500˚F.
- In a small bowl add black pepper, salt, minced rosemary, minced thyme leaves, olive oil, and chopped garlic.
- Pat the roast dry with a paper towel, from top to bottom.
- From the bone, side places the chicken on roasting pan and bake at 500˚F for 15 minutes.
- When you are baking heat it at 325˚F and for different positions of chicken for different times.
- To a cutting board transfer checking and rest to for 30 minutes.
- Serve after cooling.
Finally, Prime Rib is ready. I used to love these Ribs when I was a child and I bet after having it, you’ll love these ribs too.
Nutritional Facts Of Prime Rib
As we all know that that Ribs can be good for health. So for health conscious people, I have mentioned a nutritional breakdown of Prime Rib.
How To Make Prime Rib at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of the recipe of Prime Rib, so it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you have liked the Prime Rib Recipe. Make this at your home. And if also have any recipe that you want to be featured in thefoodxp blog, do let us know in the comments section below.