A few weeks back I attended the birthday party of my friend in pizza hut. There were many types of pizza. But which I liked the most is Primavera Pizza. Usually, when I went to pizza hut I ate normal pizza. But before that day I never ate Primavera Pizza. After eating that pizza, it came to my favorite list.
I asked my friend’s father who was the manager there about the Primavera Pizza Recipe. He gave me the recipe and when I came back home I made that pizza and it tastes the same that I ate at Pizza Hut and I added more flavors to make that pizza more delicious Now, Guess what?
Today, I am gonna share Primavera Pizza Recipe with my pizza lovers.
Come let’s see the Primavera Pizza Recipe.
Ingredients Required To Make Primavera Pizza Recipe
|Sliced Onion||1/2 cup|
|Sliced Carrot||1/2 cup|
|Sliced Capsicum||1/2 cup|
|Sliced Tomato||1/2 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||1 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
How To Make Primavera Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan, prick s with a fork in different sides of the crust, and bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Apply oil on pizza crust.
- Add garlic and a little mozzarella on the crust.
- Top with basil, asparagus, and mushrooms. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake Pizza for 20 minutes.
- Cut pizza into slices before you serve.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||35 MINS||50 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Primavera Pizza Recipe