Are you looking for Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place because here, I will provide you the best recipe of Pressure Cooker Beef Stew with some facts. We all know that to tender Beef, we need a high amount of pressure which we find in Pressure Cooker only.
One day, I was not able to tend the beef and thought to make it in the cooker and when the dish came out, it smelled good and beef tended properly.
I know you also face such problems and that is the reason why I am here to share Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Recipe with you all, so you can make a sumptuous dish for your family ant home.
But first, we have to gather the ingredients required to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Recipe.
Ingredients For Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
|Chuck Roast||2 Pounds|
|Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper||2 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
|Frozen Onion||1 Cup|
|Crushed Tomatoes||15 ounce|
|Dried Parsley||2 tbsp|
|All-Purpose Flour||¼ Cup|
You will get all the ingredients from the nearby supermarket and I am sure that some must be already in your kitchen.
Now, you might be thinking about how much time it will take Beef Stew to make in Pressure Cooker. I have mentioned the proper timings table below from where you will clear this doubt of yours.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||15 Mins||20 Mins||50 Mins|
I know that you people are very curious to know about the whole procedure to make this Pressure Cooker Beef Stew. So without waiting more, let’s check it out.
Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Apply salt and pepper on beef accordingly.
- In a pressure cooker, add vegetable oil and butter over medium heat.
- When the butter melts, add meat and cook for 5 minutes until it will turn brown.
- Transfer the meat on a plate.
- In the same pot, add onion and saute for 5 minutes and stir the beef broth to scrape.
- Add browned beef, tomatoes, bay leaves,and parsley with juices and on high pressure, cook it for 10 minutes
- Release the pressure and leave for 5 minutes and then add potatoes, carrots, and celery and again cook it for 2 minutes on high pressure.
- When it cooks repeat the process of releasing and then remove bay leaves from it.
- Whisk flour and cold water in a small bowl or until it will turn smooth. In the bowl add the mixture from the cooker and add the slurry, combine the mixture.
- Boil the sauce and while boiling add corn and peas with salt and pepper to season.
- Serve Immediately after boiling.
Finally, Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is ready. Make this as a min course this and everyone will love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
If you are a health-conscious person, then I have added the nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Pressure Cooker Beef Stew below.
How To Make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew at Home | Video
When I was trying this to make this Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Recipe for the first time, I saw a video first to get an idea. So for you all, I have added a video below that will help you in making the Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Recipe at home.
I hope you have liked this recipe. I highly recommend you all try this recipe of Pressure Cooker Beef Stew at your home and tell us about your experience in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more amazing and mouthwatering recipes like these.