Praline and cream ice cream is a delicious recipe. Contrary to the popular belief, it is quite simple-to-make ice cream. Today, I will share the recipe with you all.
Pecan praline is one of my favourite ice creams. This homemade ice cream is a treat to have. Many brands in the market offer this ice cream but making it at your home is something you can’t refuse. I can assure you that this praline ice cream will not be in your house for a long time as everyone will be eating it shortly as it is made.
Pralines and cream ice cream can be prepared by heating milk and mix it with eggs and cook it. Stir it gently, then fill the cylinder of ice cream and freeze it. Prepare the sauce by combining butter and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan for the sauce. Cook for few minutes. Serve sauce with candied pecans over ice cream.
That was just a glimpse of this ice cream recipe. You can find the complete recipe along with its nutritional breakdown, preparation time and a video recipe below. But before you check out the full recipe, do have a look at these other ice cream recipes.
1. Old-Time Custard Ice Cream– This custard ice cream recipe is tried and tested. This tasty combination of pecans, cinnamon, corn syrup, vanilla extract and butter is something that you can’t refuse.
2. Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich– Oreos are a fan favorite and are used as an addition to so many desserts. So, why not try to keep up with the trend and try to make the Oreo ice cream sandwich at home.
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream– Presenting you an Ice cream that is not only cool by its taste but also by its color and flavour. The name of this Ice Cream is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
4. Mongo Sorbet– Mango Sorbet is a delightful recipe you can try at your home during summers. If you are not a sorbet fan, then this recipe will make you fall in love with sorbet.
Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Corn Syrup
- Heat milk in a heavy saucepan. Add sugar to this. Whisk eggs into this mixture.
- Over low heat, cook it for few minutes and transfer to a large bowl and stir gently.
- Fill the cylinder of ice cream and freeze it.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet and stir cinnamon, brown sugar together in it.
- Spread pecans properly on a baking sheet.
- Combine butter, corn syrup water in a heavy saucepan for the sauce. Cook over medium-low heat.
- Boil for few minutes. Stir in cream until smooth and serve candied pecans over ice cream.