We definitely need something more. The roadsters street food is always the same. A change, a pinch of another taste, a repelling ingredient addition, another creation to delight us to the fullest and connect us to eating from the cores of our hearts. Newness, change, excitement is all that keeps us going in life; food is important for our survival but change in that is also important. So we sow taste and we reap delicious food.
This Masoor Dal Ki Patties is not what the name suggests; in fact it is totally different; it is a soft interior crispy yummy delight of a TIKKI to accompany you for your evening supper. It’s a sight yet green and brown matching the landscapes of the nature it develops a total mood to eat with pleasure and savour what comes ahead.
How Much Time It Will Take:
|30 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
Ingredients for Potato Masoor Dal Ki Patties
|Masoor daal||1 cup|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Boiled potatoes||500 gm|
|Finely chopped onions||2 units|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 tsp|
|Green chillies||2 units|
|Bread crumbs||4 slices|
|Black pepper powder||½ tsp|
|Thickly chopped tomatoes||2 units|
How to Make Potato Masoor Dal Ki Patties | Recipe
- Boil the daal with 1 tsp turmeric powder added to it.
- In a pre heated pan add 2 tsp oil and heat it.
- Add mashed potatoes to it.
- Add chopped onions and garlic to it.
- Roast it and put it in a plate.
- Now add chopped green chillies, bread crumb, salt and black pepper powder to it.
- Mix all.
- Add boiled daal about ¾ cups.
- Mix it all to dough.
- Make small round tikkis out of it.
- Shallow fry them in pre heated oil pan.
- Put them on tomato slices.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder on it.
- Serve hot.
Taste the new pleasure, of the change in your normal recipe and savour the newness of MASOOR DAAL KI PATTIES, and equally delight your taste buds. A change and a new makes you keep moving on gives you a new reason to live on.
Stay connected to keep moving on great recipes to change your life…