Pot Congee is an instant pot meal that can be served at breakfast. Today, I am going to show you how you can make this one-pot meal easily at home.
Pot congee promotes good health and also helps in better digestion. According to the doctors, pot congee is a very simple and digestive food and it also supplements blood into the body. It is also good for the immune system and even helps to nourish the body.
Pot congee can be prepared using 3 ingredients- water, rice, and vegetable oil. First, soak the rice in water for 30 minutes. Add vegetable oil to it and keep it still. Then, boil this rice in a pot for 30 minutes. Stir at the end. Your pot congee is ready.
This rice congee’s more detailed steps are mentioned below with proper ingredients, timings, and the nutrients present in this recipe. But first, let’s check out the ingredients you need to make this Asian dish. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Strata– Strata is a casserole dish from American cuisine. It is made with bread, eggs, cheese, bacon, and vegetables. It is a fairly simple dish to make is delicious.
2. Tattie Scones– Tattie scones are very popular in Scotland. They are a great breakfast food made of mashed potatoes and flour along with other ingredients. They are made of simple ingredients and don’t take much of your time.
3. Stovetop Frittata– Frittata is easy to make and is healthy as well. It is your choice whether you want to have it for breakfast or dinner. It is delicious and I highly recommend it.
4. Egg Bull’s Eye– Eggs are one of the best things to have for breakfast. I can’t think of my breakfast without eggs, especially egg bull’s eye. For all the egg lovers, this recipe is a must try.
Pot Congee Recipe
- 11 cups Water
- 1 cup Rice
- ½ tbsp Vegetable oil
- Firstly, wash the rice properly. Now, soak the rice in water for 30- 35 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable oil and keep it still for 12- 15 minutes.
- Now, add the water to a pot and boil it. When the water starts boiling, add in the rice.
- Lastly, lower the heat and cook it for 30- 35 minutes and try stirring it for the last 6 minutes. Then, serve it.
If you have any questions regarding these Pot Congee, you can ask in the section below. If you like this recipe and want more such recipes, write some suggestions in the comment section. I will try to get back to you. I hope you will like it. So have fun making them. I would love to hear from you the reviews.