Today, I will tell you how you can make these Porterhouse pork chops at home. One thing that I can assure you is that this recipe will be on your favorites list. It is because of the sweet, spicy, and salty flavor that blends so well in the dish.
The other reason why I recommend each and everyone to try out this delicious pork recipe is because of the health benefits that pork has. Pork is considered to have a variety of nutrients that are good for the human body. Pork plays a role in keeping your heart healthy as well.
To make Porterhouse pork chops, put the pork chops in a bag. Then, add rosemary, thyme, garlic, and parsley. Also, mix salt, vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper, and oil in a bowl. Add this mixture to the bag. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 8 hours. After that, place the pork chops on a grill. Grill them from both sides for 30 minutes and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Red Chicken– Red Chicken is a very simple recipe, you just need a few basic ingredients for making this recipe but the taste is truly luscious. While making this recipe you need to be a little bit patient.
2. Prime Rib– This easy prime rib recipe has simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions that will allow even the most novice cook to have success!
3. Breaded Pork Tenderloin– Meat is a hard sell with my teenage daughter unless I make it look like a restaurant dish. Drizzle ranch dressing or barbecue sauce on top, and it’s a home run.
4. Chicken-Fried Steak and Gravy– Chicken Fried Steak with Sawmill Gravy is a true Texas meal. Delicious cube steak in a crunchy, flavorful breading and delicious white gravy!
What's In The Post
Porterhouse Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 Thick Pork Chops
- 3 Garlic Cloves (smashed)
- 1 Fresh Rosemary Sprig
- Fresh Thyme (a small bunch)
- Fresh Parsley (a small bunch)
- ½ cup Vinegar
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- Take a large zipper seal bag and put your pork chops in it.
- Also, add the pork chops, add rosemary, thyme, garlic, and parsley.
- Now, take a bowl and put salt, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper in it. Slowly, add oil to it and mix everything.
- Add this to the pork chops bag and let it refrigerate for around 8 hours.
- Now, remove the pork from the bag. Meanwhile, heat the grill.
- Drizzle some oil over the grill and brush some vegetable oil over the pork chops.
- Now, place the pork chops over the grill. Cook pork chops for about 30 minutes from both sides and serve.