Everyone loves to go out for dinner on a special occasion. My favourite place to visit to have a meal outside is Porterhouse Steak & Seafood. And the one thing that I loved the most from their menu is their Pork Chops.
Today, I will tell you how you can make these Porterhouse Pork Chops at home. And one thing that I can assure you is that after making this dish at home, it’ll be in your favourites list because of the sweet, spicy and salty flavour of it.
The other reason why I recommend each and everyone to try out this delicious pork recipe is because of the health benefits that pork has. Pork is considered to have a variety of nutrients that are good for a human body. Pork also plays a role in keeping your heart healthy as well.
And making this recipe isn’t very difficult as well. So I don’t think that there is any kind of reason for you to not try out this Porterhouse Pork Chops recipe. But first, let’s gather all the ingredients that are required to make this dish at home.
Ingredients for Porterhouse Pork Chops
|Thick Pork Chops||4|
|Garlic Cloves (smashed)||3|
|Fresh Rosemary Sprig||1|
|Kosher Salt||2 tbsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp|
|Granulated Sugar||1 tbsp|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||½ cup|
|Fresh Thyme||Small Bunch|
|Fresh Parsley||Small Bunch|
You can get all these ingredients from any supermarket. One thing to make sure is that you need to buy Pork Chops that are thick as their thickness will help in the cooking process.
You have a patient while making this recipe at home because the marination process takes a lot of time. So let’s see how much time it will take to make this Pork Chops at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Marination Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||8 Hours||30 Minutes||8 Hours 40 Minutes|
Now you have the exact time frame and the list of ingredients as well. Let’s see the directions we have to follow to make these Porterhouse Pork Chops at home.
Porterhouse Pork Chops Recipe
- Take a large zipper seal bag and put your pork chops in it.
- With the pork chops, add rosemary, thyme, garlic and parsley in it.
- Now take a bowl and put salt, vinegar, mustard, sugar and pepper in it. Now slowly add oil to it and mix everything.
- Now add this to the pork chops bag and let it refrigerate for around 8 hours.
- Now remove your pork from the bag and heat your grill to high.
- Drizzle some oil over the grill and brush some vegetable oil over your pork chops.
- Now put your pork chops over the grill and cook them until you will see cross marks on the surface of the pork.
- Repeat the process with the other side of the Chops as well.
- Due to the thickness of the pork chops, it will take you around 30 minutes to cook.
Your Porterhouse Pork Chops are ready. Do try this recipe at your home and it’ll become your favorite.
Nutritional Breakdown of Porterhouse Pork Chops
As I’ve told above that Pork has a variety of health benefits. So that’s why I’ve mentioned the nutritional breakdown of these Pork Chops below.
How to Make Porterhouse Pork Chops at Home | Video
For those of you who have a doubt in any of the steps that I’ve mentioned below, I’ve mentioned a recipe video of Porterhouse Pork Chops.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Do try these Pork Chops at home and tell us your review in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.