Today in this blog, I will tell you how to make pork patties at your home in the easiest way possible. These patties are easy to make and go perfectly with a toasted sesame bun or can be eaten as they are.
To make pork patties, mix ground pork, water, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, thyme, and ginger in a bowl. Then, shape this mixture into round patties. Fry them in a skillet until meat turns brown, then serve.
There are various types of pork. But among all, lean pork is considered the best because it is really good for your body. Anyone can easily make this combination of pork, herbs, and spices at home.
It was just an overview of the whole recipe. I have mentioned the complete steps, ingredients, and nutritional values of the recipe below.
Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters. Let’s check them out.
Other Starter Recipes That You Can Try
- Acorn Squash Soup Recipe
- She-Crab Soup Recipe
- Black Soup Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
- Meatloaf Sliders Recipe
- Roasted Fennels Recipe
- Rumbledethumps Recipe
- Berenjenas Con Miel Recipe
- Greek Spaghetti Recipe
- Vegetarian Nachos Grande Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pork Patties?
- Skillet – Fry pork patties in a skillet until the meat turns brown and is cooked properly.
- Bowl – Prepare the mixture for the patties in a bowl by combining all the ingredients.
- Spatula – Cook the patties from all sides by flipping them with a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Pork Patties?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pork Patties?
- Lean Ground Pork – I like the more intense flavor and the absence of that rubbery texture from overly lean pork.
- Water – Pour water into the patties mixture to ensure all the ingredients are combined well.
- Olive Oil – Cook the patties in olive oil and fry them until the meat turns brown.
- Ginger – Ginger will add a spicy flavor to the patties and produces a warming and fiery taste, giving an unmistakable and comforting kick.
- Ground Nutmeg – Ground nutmeg will add a nutty, warm, and slightly sweet flavor to pork patties.
- Salt – Sprinkle a pinch of salt into the pork patties mixture to enhance the flavors.
- Pepper – Black pepper will lend a complex flavor profile of piney, citrusy notes, making bolder versions of the recipe.
- Thyme – Thyme will add an extra kick of an earthy, minty, and slightly lemony flavor.
Steps To Make Pork Patties
1. It’s A Short Way
Mix lean pork, water, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, thyme, and ginger in a bowl.
Combine everything well and shape the mixture into round patties.
Place a skillet over medium heat. Drizzle some oil and let it heat. Once heated, place the patties in a skillet and fry them until the meat turns brown and is cooked properly.
Your pork patties are ready.
How Will Pork Patties Look And Taste Like?
Pork patties is a decadent, messy, and delicious patties made with the help of lean pork. It’s a calorie bomb but well worth trying at least once.
Frying pork patties gives them a crispy exterior and a juicy interior that is packed with flavor.
Pork Patties Recipe
- 1 lb Lean Ground Pork
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (minced)
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Thyme
- Mix lean ground pork, water, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, thyme, and ginger in a bowl.
- Now, shape the mixture into round patties.
- Drizzle some oil in a skillet. Once heated, place the patties in a skillet and fry them until the meat turns brown and is cooked properly.
- Your pork patties are ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are pork patties made of?
Usually, a pork burger is made with lean, ground pork, whether store bought or home ground. Burgers made with pork are very versatile, and can be made using a variety of seasonings, toppings, sauces, and buns. Almost anything that can be done to a beef burger can be done to a pork burger.
What kind of pork should I use for my patties?
There are many different types of pork that you can use for your patties, but the best type of pork to use is ground pork. Ground pork is easy to work with and will yield delicious and juicy patties. If you can’t find ground pork, you can also use ground chicken or ground beef.
How do I season my pork patties?
Seasoning your pork patties is important in order to create a flavorful dish. You can season your pork patties with salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and any other herbs or spices that you like. Experiment with different seasoning combinations to find the perfect flavor for your taste buds!
What should I serve with my pork patties?
There are many different sides that go well with pork patties. Some popular sides include mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, and coleslaw. Serve whatever sides you like best and enjoy!
Pork patties are a great dish to make for any occasion. They are easy to make and can be cooked in a variety of ways. Pork patties can be served with a variety of side dishes, making them a versatile dish that can be enjoyed by everyone.