Pork patties is very comfort food that anyone should have. Today in this blog, I am going to tell you how to make pork patties at your home in the easiest way possible.
There are various types of pork. But among all, lean pork is considered the best because it is really good for your body. Anyone can easily make this combination of pork, herbs and spices at home. These pork patties can be used as an evening snack or you can have them in your burger as well.
To make pork patties at home, you need to mix ground pork, water, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, thyme and ginger in a bowl and then shape them into patties. Fry them in a skillet until meat is browned and cooked properly.
These traditional patties can be a treat for your taste buds but this was just an overview of the whole recipe. I have explained the complete steps along with its ingredients and nutritional values. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Berenjenas Con Miel– Berenjenas Con Miel is a fried eggplant and honey dish. This dish is a great combination of sweetness and saltiness. It is a classic dish of Moorish origin and is served across Granada, Córdoba, Málaga and Jaén.
2. Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips– These crispy and delicious Chicken Biscuits Strips can be a treat for you if you are a chicken lover.
3. Crab Cake– Crab cakes make the perfect appetizer for your family bonding or get together, regardless of the main course you intend to serve.
4. Beef Bouillon– Beef can be used as a base ingredient in many soups. This beef bouillon is very simple to make at home. It is a clear seasoned soup with no solid ingredients.
Ingredients For Pork Patties
- 1 lb Lean Ground Pork
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- A Pinch of Ginger
You will get access to the ingredients very easily. You can find them in your pantry or you can get them at your nearest grocery store. Let’s see the preparation time of this recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Pork Patties?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Making these patties is an easy task. Also it involves very simple steps that are to be followed. Let’s see what are they.
Steps To Make Pork Patties
- Mix lean pork, water, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, thyme and ginger in a bowl.
- Now shape them into patties.
- Place them in a skillet and fry them until the meat is browned and cooked properly.
- Your pork patties are ready now.
These pork patties make wonderful pork burgers or anyone can also eat them as individual snacks.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Pork Patties
These patties are made with lean pork that have a number of nutritional benefits as well. So let’s check it out.
How To Make Pork Patties At Home | Video
I have added this video for you. You can watch this video anytime whenever you want to make this recipe at home.
Give a try to this recipe and share your experience in the comment section and don’t forget to give your precious feedback in the comment section. If you liked this recipe, then share it with your friends and family and stay connected with us for more fabulous recipes and cooking ideas!