Pork Lo Mein is a recipe for Chinese cuisine. It is a great recipe made with linguine, pork tenderloins, vegetables, spices, and sauce. It is easy to make and is really delicious.
This Pork Lo Mein recipe is one of the favorite recipes of my grandma and she used to make this for me, especially during summer vacations. We both enjoyed this recipe while sitting on the balcony and at that time, I used to be a kid.
To make Pork Lo Mein, cook linguine in salted water. Then, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, cornstarch, and vinegar in a bowl. Heat oil in a pan and cook onions and peas in it. Add pork, red bell pepper, ginger, garlic cloves, and mushroom to it. Add the sauce mixture to it. Remove the pan from heat. Add the cooked linguine to it and stir.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Ground Beef Tacos– The meat with high fat will give more flavor to the tacos. These tacos make a perfect family dinner for the weekend.
2. Porketta Roast– Porketta roast is a very simple recipe. You just have to coat the pork roast with a blend of different spices and then, roast it. The pork meat is juicy and gives delicious flavors when cooked along with the spices.
3. Kung Pao Pork– Kung Pao Pork has a myriad variety of strong flavors like sweet, salty, savory, and sometimes it is required heating of Sichuan pepper.
4. Mochar Ghonto– Mochar Ghonto, also known as Kolar Mocha and Banana Flower Sabzi is a healthy, rich in iron and traditional Bengali food item. This dish brings you the taste of our land; a subtle yet fiery cuisine, rich and traditional in its cores; the Bangla cuisine.
Ingredients for Pork Lo Mein
|Package Linguine||1 (8 ounces)|
|Low Sodium Soy Sauce||1/3 Cup|
|Rice Vinegar||2 tablespoons|
|White Sugar||1 teaspoon|
|Sesame Oil||1/2 teaspoon|
|Canola Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Snap Peas||2 cup|
|small Sweet Onion (chopped)||1|
|Pork Tenderloin (cut into strips)||1 (12 ounce)|
|White Mushrooms (sliced)||1 (8 ounce)|
|Red Bell Pepper (chopped)||1|
|Garlic (chopped)||3 cloves|
|Fresh Ginger (chopped)||1/2 teaspoon|
|Green Onions (sliced)||3 medium|
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes||4|
Pork Lo Mein Recipe
- Take a large pot of salted water and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the linguine in the water until tender for about 8-9 minutes. Then, drain the water.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, cornstarch, and vinegar in a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook snap peas and onion together in the oil for 2 minutes.
- After that, add pork, red bell pepper, ginger, 1 garlic clove, and mushroom to it. Cook it for about 2 minutes.
- Mix the rest of 2 garlic cloves into the mixture and cook it for a maximum of 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture into the pork mixture and cook it for 1 minute.
- Turn off the flame and add linguine in the pan and mix it to coat a layer on it.
Nutritional Facts of Pork Lo Mein