Chinese Cuisine is the favorite cuisine of most people. Do you know that Chinese foods are very low on sugar and high in fat? But have you ever seen any Chinese recipe without vegetables? No! right. Because every Chinese recipes are incomplete without healthy vegetables.
This Pork Lo Mein recipe is one of the favorite recipes of my grandma and she used to make this for me, especially in summer vacations. We both enjoyed this recipe while sitting in the balcony and at that time, I used to be a kid.
The flavor and taste of this recipe still remind me of my grandma because I have learned this recipe Pork Lo Mein from her.
Today, I was thinking to make Pork Lo Mein at home but then I thought why not to share this recipe with my lovely audience over here. But first of all, we need to gather all the ingredients required to make Pork Lo Mein at home.
Ingredients for Pork Lo Mein
|Package linguine||1 (8 ounce)|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1/3 Cup|
|Rice vinegar||2 tbsp|
|White sugar||1 tsp|
|Sesame oil||1/2 tsp|
|Canola oil||2 tbsp|
|Snap peas||2 Cup|
|Small sweet onion (chopped)||1|
|Pork tenderloin (Cut into strips)||1 (12 ounce)|
|White mushrooms (sliced)||1 (8 ounce)|
|Red bell pepper (chopped)||1|
|Garlic clove (chopped)||3|
|Fresh ginger (chopped)||1/2 tsp|
|Green onions (sliced) medium||3|
You will get all the ingredients of this Pork Lo Mein recipe from your nearest supermarket. Now, let’s see how much time it will take to get ready.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes||4|
Now, you have the idea of time consumed in the making process of this recipe. Now Let’s move forward towards the main part for what we’ve been waiting for. Yes, I am talking about the recipe of Pork Lo Mein.
Pork Lo Mein Recipe
- Take a large pot of salted water, boil the water.
- Cook the linguine in the water until tender for hardly 8-9 minutes and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, cornstarch, and vinegar in a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan, cook snap peas, and onion together in the oil for 2 minutes.
- After that, add pork, red bell pepper, ginger, 1 garlic clove, and mushroom, cook it for near about 2 minutes.
- Mix the rest of 2 garlic cloves into the mixture and cook it for a maximum of 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture into the pork mixture and cook it for 1 minute.
- Turn off the flame and add linguine in the pan and mix it to coat a layer on it.
Now, your recipe of Pork Lo Mein is ready. Garnish it with green onions and serve accordingly. I bet that everyone will love it.
Nutritional Facts of Pork Lo Mein
I hope this nutritional breakdown of the Pork Lo Mein that I’ve mentioned below will help you in making balance with your daily food routine.
How to Make Pork Lo Mein at Home | Video
Watching something live will create an impact on your mind. So, I have added a video of the recipe of Pork Lo Mein that makes your work easy.
I hope you have liked the recipe of Pork Lo Mein. If so, then share your wonderful experience or any recipe of yours in the comments below. I will definitely try to cover it in the upcoming blogs.