My grandmother has an amazing ability to cook everything perfectly. It was she who taught me to make perfect Pork Fry for any occasion. It is indeed quite yummy and lip-smacking dish. It doesn’t take much time to make. Let’s learn more about Pork now.
Well, pork, as you know, is the culinary name for domestic pig’s meat. A commonly consumed meat worldwide, the evidence of pig husbandry dates back to 5000 B.C. Pork contains all nine essential amino acids necessary for your body’s growth and maintenance. It can be an excellent addition to a healthy diet. It is a rich source of many vitamins and minerals. No doubt, it should be included in your diet.
Pork fry is one of the most delicious dishes ever. In this article, we will be learning how to make Pork fry at home. Without further ado, let us now take a look at absolute Pork Fry Recipe.
Ingredients required for Pork Fry Recipe
|Chilli powder||1 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||2 tbsp|
|Coconut scrapped||1/2 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||40 minutes||45 minutes|
Pork Fry Recipe
- Combine pork, chilli, coriander, turmeric, vinegar, onions, crushed ginger and garlic in a pressure cooker.
- Cook until it is thoroughly done.
- Beat the grated coconut in a mixer to crush it while ensuring that it doesn’t turn into a paste.
- Meanwhile, take a non-stick pan.
- Heat oil in it. After adding crushed coconut, let it fry.
- When you observe a change of colour, but the whole of the spices and saute it.
- Ensure coconut gets browned properly before setting it aside.
- Remove the lid of the cooker. The stock is to be poured out into the non-stick pan.
- Let it cook until the water gets evaporated.
- To this pan, add cooked pork including half of the fried coconut mixture.
- Let it cook until it gets browned.
- Now, sprinkle pepper, cardamom, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon, jeera and remaining fried coconut mixture.
- Keep frying over medium heat until it gets completely browned.
- Serve it hot.
Pork Fry Recipe Nutritional Information
|Total fats||35 g|
|Saturated fats||22 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g|