Hungry for some juicy and crispy pork?? If yes, try pork chop marinade! Marinating is always the best way to add multiple flavors to the meat. Marinating the pork makes it tender as well. It’s an easy recipe. Trust me! To make it, you have everything you need at home. So, what are you waiting for? Try this recipe now.
Pork chop marinade has a delicious crispy crust. The marinade is also good for digestion and reduces carcinogens produced while cooking the meat at high temperatures. To have the best taste of pork, prefer marinating it for 24 hours. You can try this recipe with 8-ounce pork chops, boneless pork chops, or bone-in pork chops.
To make pork chop marinade, prepare the marinade by mixing brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, spicy brown mustard, apple cider vinegar, chili flakes, and black pepper in a bowl. Lay your pork chops in the bowl for around 1 hour. Now, remove the pork and cook it until the internal temperature of the pork chop reaches 145 F.
Worcestershire sauce gives your pork chops a sweet, savory, and umami flavor. If you don’t have Worcestershire sauce in your pantry, just use any of the substitutes for Worcestershire sauce.
The information above was just the brief of the instructions. If you need a full recipe, you should read the recipe card below. I’ve provided a similar video for you, watch it and rate the recipe card. Share this amazing recipe with your friends as well.
Pork Chop Marinade Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Kitchen Tongs
- Roasting Tray (for oven-baked pork chops)
- Pan (for searing the pork chops)
- Small Bowls
- 4 Pork Chops (8-ounce)
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1/3 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cups Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Take a large bowl and add soy sauce, light brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, spicy brown mustard, apple cider vinegar, chili flakes, and black pepper to it.
- Whisk this mixture to prepare the marinade. Now, you can add the pork to the bowl and set it aside to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove it from the bowl and discard the marinade mixture left in the bowl.
To Grill The Pork Chops
- Oil the grates of the grill and heat it on medium heat.
- Add pork chops and grill them for about 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- Add some sauce over the chops and continue grilling them until the internal temperature of the chop reaches 145F.
- Remove these chops from the grill and set them aside for a couple of minutes.
Oven-Baked Pork Chops
- Lay the pork chops in a roasting dish and roast them for about 25 minutes. Flip the roast after 25 minutes while roasting.
- As the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 F, remove them from the oven.
Pan-Seared Pork Chops
- In a pan on medium heat, heat the oil.
- Add pork chops to saute for around 8-10 minutes. Flip the pork in the pan and continue cooking until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145F.
- Remove the chops and leave them to cool at least a few minutes before serving them.