Some people don’t usually use leftover pork and end up throwing it away. But you can easily make a complete meal out of it. Let’s see the recipe for pork casserole.
Today, I saw the leftover Pork in my refrigerator and thought to make Pork Casserole using the recipe that I learned from my mother. My mother used to make it for me when I was a kid because it is easy to make, healthy, and delicious.
To make pork casserole, heat oil in a large skillet. Then, add pork, beans, condensed cream of chicken, tomatoes, chilies, brown rice, water, salsa, and cumin into it. Cook it and transfer it to a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Top it with grated cheese and leave for 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped jalapeno peppers.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Strata– Strata is a casserole dish from American cuisine. It is made with bread, eggs, cheese, bacon, and vegetables. It is a fairly simple dish to make is delicious.
2. Scottish Oatcakes– Oatcakes are one of the most popular and traditional dishes of Scotland. It is also considered as the bread of Scotland. They are made by baking in the oven and are really nutritious.
3. Peanut Butter Chex Mix– This recipe really delicious treat made with peanut butter, chocolate, peanut butter cups, sugar, peanuts, and of course, Chex cereal.
4. Tattie Scones– Tattie scones are very popular in Scotland. They are a great breakfast food made of mashed potatoes and flour along with other ingredients. They are made of simple ingredients and don’t take much of your time.
Pork Casserole Recipe
- Large Skillet
- Baking Dish
- ½ pound Boneless Pork
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 15 ounces Black Beans
- ¾ ounces Condensed Cream Of Chicken
- ½ ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 4 ounces Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Salsa
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Chopped Jalapeno Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Then, add pork, beans, condensed cream of chicken, tomatoes, chillies, brown rice, water, salsa, and cumin into it. Cook it for about 10 minutes.
- Now, transfer this mixture to an ungreased baking dish. Place it in the oven and bake it for 30 minutes. Take it out and add grated cheese on top. Leave it for 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped Jalapeno peppers.
I hope you have liked the recipe. Make this at your home and serve with your breakfast. If you have any recipes in your mind, do let me know as well in the comments section below.