Are you’re one of the very rare people who want to know the recipe of Popeyes authentic buttermilk biscuits? This post will help you a lot because I will share the secret recipe for these buttermilk biscuits.
I once tried the popeyes buttermilk biscuits and since then they have become my favorite. Very often, I make these biscuits at my home and they are really tasty. I have seen many recipes on the internet but they are not the exact recipe. So I thought you guys should know the perfect recipe.
To make Popeyes buttermilk biscuits’ recipe, mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and soda. Now add butter, buttermilk and milk. Make a dough and cut it into 3-inch biscuits. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. Brush with melted butter and your biscuits will be ready.
The above was just a short summary of the recipe but make sure you follow the complete detailed recipe below. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Buttermilk Biscuits– My favourite snack with tea are buttermilk biscuits and that too homemade. The buttermilk biscuits are the only reason why I love tea so much. I always prefer them to be homemade which are healthy, tasty and good for health.
2. Bread and Butter Pickles– Bread and butter pickles are really cheap staple in household and this unique sweet and tangy taste of homemade bread and butter pickles is loved by so many people.
3. Peanut Butter Crunch– I have a recipe of Peanut Buttercrunch in my mind which will add a crunch in your snack menu and bring a smile on your face while munching it.
4. French Fries– French fries, or simply fries, chips, finger chips, hot chips or French-fried potatoes, are deep-fried potatoes, which have been cut into batons.
Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits Price
Ingredients for Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (cold)
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Butter (to brush on top)
You can find all the ingredients that I’ve mentioned above from any supermarket near your home.
How Much Time It Will Take to Make Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
The main time-consuming thing here is the baking process. Now, let’s see the ingredients required for making these buttermilk biscuits.
Steps to Make Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Slice cold butter into cubes and use a pastry knife or potato masher to cut butter into the dry mixture until no large chunks of butter remain.
- Add buttermilk and milk and stir with a spoon until dough forms.
- Roll out to 1/2-inch thick on a floured surface.
- Cut biscuits with a 3-inch biscuit cutter and arrange on a lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until the top begins to turn light brown.
- Remove biscuits from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes, then brush each biscuit top with melted butter.
Note- To make your Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits tasty, crunchy and delicious, make sure to follow all the steps mentioned above.
Nutritional Breakdown of Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits
For every 100 gm of Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits, we have
|Total fat||25 g|
|Saturated fat||12 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||4.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||6 g|
|Trans fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|
How to Make Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits at Home | Video
Feeling this recipe is difficult? Don’t worry, the below-mentioned similar video will make the recipe easy for you.
Now make these awesome popeyes buttermilk biscuits at your home and tell us your experience in the comment section below. Have an excellent today and stay tuned for more such amazing add-ons to your life.