Have you ever visit Popeyes and ordered their infamous Buttermilk Biscuits? If no, then you have to taste them at least once in a lifetime.
Many of the people don’t know that Popeyes has buttermilk biscuits on their menu as well because the company is famous for its fried chicken. But I still remember once I visited Popeyes and I noticed Buttermilk Biscuits on their menu and I was like, “They also have biscuits?”
Then I order 3 pieces of them and at the last of my meal, I ate them and the first thing that came into my mind after eating them was- These biscuits are so underrated. After having them multiple times in Popeyes, I decided to make them at home.
I tried to make them several times on my own but failed drastically. Then I looked on some recipes online but wasn’t able to find any recipe that gave me 100% perfect Buttermilk Cookies that I had in Popeyes.
So after reading all the recipes online, I decided to combine all of them to see what happens. And the results made surprised me,
I just made one of the perfect Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits using my custom recipe and if you are hopping from websites to websites in search of the perfect Popeyes buttermilk Biscuits recipe, then don’t worry. Because in this article, I will tell you the Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe that will help you make the perfect Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits at home.
But before knowing all the ingredients and the actual recipe, let’s check out how much does Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits costs in a Popeyes store.
Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits Price
How much time it will take to make Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits Ingredients
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Butter, to brush on top
You can find all the ingredients that I’ve mentioned above from any supermarket near your home.
Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Slice cold butter into cubes and use a pastry knife or potato masher to cut butter into the dry mixture until no large chunks of butter remain.
- Add buttermilk and milk and stir with a spoon until dough forms.
- Roll out to 1/2-inch thick on a floured surface.
- Cut biscuits with a 3-inch biscuit cutter and arrange on a lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until tops begins to turn light brown.
- Remove biscuits from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes, then brush each biscuit top with melted butter.
Note- To make your Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits tasty, crunchy and delicious, make sure to follow all the steps mentioned above.
Nutritional facts for Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits:
In the amount of 100 gm of Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits we have
|Total fat||25 g|
|Saturated fat||12 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||4.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||6 g|
|Trans fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|
Have a great supper today and stay tuned for more such amazing add-ons to your life… Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below.