It all starts from where you gather yourself together again and move on ’cause time will just keep moving so do you have to… And I bet none of know about the ‘Chicken on the Run’, okay! guessing games aside I am talking about your favorite Popeyes. Shoutout to those who “Love That Chicken from Popeyes”. ‘Popeyes’ was a reopen of the lackluster performance of the ‘Chicken on the Run’. Thank God! failure didn’t stop them to reopen the favorite restaurant of all times.
Popeyes is an American multinational chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Do you Know Popeyes famous Biscuits Recipe? Since 1972 before starting a string of our favorite shrimp and chicken recipes the significant menu item was the Buttermilk Biscuits. Let’s cook a taste for the supper this evening. Make sure to flaunt the best after showing off the cooking magic!
How much time it will take: Around 30 minutes.
Popeyes Biscuits Ingredients
|All-purpose flour (unbleached preferably)||2 cups|
|Salt||1 ½ tsp|
|Baking Powder||1 ½ tsp|
|Baking Soda||½ tsp|
|Cold Butter (unsalted)||½ cup|
|Butter||Required to brush on top|
Nutritional facts for Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits:
In the amount of 100 gm of Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits we have
|Amount||% daily value|
|Total fat||25 g||38|
|Saturated fat||12 g||60|
|Polyunsaturated fat||4.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||6 g|
|Trans fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41 g||13|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g||6|
Popeyes Biscuit Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Slice cold butter into cubes and use a pastry knife or potato masher to cut butter into dry mixture until no large chunks of butter remain.
- Add buttermilk and milk and stir with a spoon until dough forms.
- Roll out to 1/2-inch thick on a floured surface.
- Cut biscuits with a 3-inch biscuit cutter and arrange on a lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until tops begins to turn light brown.
- Remove biscuits from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes, then brush each biscuit top with melted butter.
Have a great supper today and stay tuned for more such amazing add-ons to your life… Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below.