Everything which is related to my father is special to me and whatever he makes for is special for me because my father is my favorite person and my favorite dish that my father makes is Popcorn Shrimp.
It is a very delicious dish that is very close to my heart because my father makes this dish every Sunday and I can bet you on this that there is no one in this world who can make this dish more delicious like he did and I thought everyone has the right to eat tasty dishes and I thought to share it with you.
So what is the true history of popcorn shrimp? According to some, Red Lobster invented popcorn shrimp in 1974. Along with other seafood items like snow crab and calamari, many sites this longstanding Darden operation for introducing much of the United States to these types of seafood.
Today, I will give you Popcorn Shrimp Recipe which I get from my father.
Come let’s see how to make it at home.
Ingredients Required To Make Popcorn Shrimp Recipe
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
|Chopped dill pickle||2 tbsp|
|Hot Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Lemon Juice||1/2 cup|
Popcorn Shrimp Recipe
- Dry Shrimp with a paper towel and season with black pepper and salt.
- Place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Stir Old Bay into bread crumbs and whisk milk into eggs.
- Dip shrimp in flour, then egg, and bread crumbs pressing to coat.
- In a pot medium heat, add enough oil and Heat oil to 375°.
- Working in batches, add shrimp and cook until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the process to make more shrimp.
- Make the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, capers, mustard, hot sauce, and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Note: Serve warm Shrimp with cold sauce.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Mins||25 MINS||45 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Popcorn Shrimp Recipe