Pomegranate molasses is a healthy and tasty juice that can be prepared very easily. Today, let’s see how you can make this delicious recipe at your home.
I have been drinking the juice since my childhood. My mother used to make it for me as it is a great drink that can make you feel refresh. Plus, it has one more benefit and that is that it can be stored for a longer time. Let’s see how you can make pomegranate molasses.
The ingredients required for making pomegranate molasses are pomegranate juice, sugar and lemon juice. Boil them on low heat for nearly 2-3 hours and the recipe will ready.
While you’re here, let me tell you about some of the things you can use instead of pomegranate molasses. Here is a list of pomegranate molasses substitutes.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the full recipe is mentioned below. Now, let’s see what ingredients you’ll need for making the recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Poppy Seeds Paste– Today, I will be sharing with you the recipe for healthy poppy seeds paste. It is an easy-peasy recipe that you can make at home following simple steps.
2. Sweet Creamy Butter– Sweet creamy butter is a delicious spread that goes very well with bread, pancakes, scones, or waffles. Let’s see how you can make this awesome recipe at your home.
3. Bearnaise Sauce– The sauce is great to have with steaks, chicken vegetables and fish. It is a French sauce and has got a luxury taste. This recipe adds and amplifies the flavors of daily life foods.
4. Chestnut Puree– The puree is made by simmering chestnuts in milk and then flavored with vanilla extract. The recipe is very famous on Christmas eve and in Italy, chestnuts are known as castagne or marroni.
Pomegranate Molasses Recipe
- Heavy Bottom Pan
- 5 cups Fresh Pomegranate Juice
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Add pomegranate juice to the heavy bottom pan.
- Add sugar and lemon to the juice and bring it to a boil.
- After it starts boiling, keep the heat on low and cook it for another 2-3 hours or until it thickens.
- Take it off the heat and let it cool.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for nearly 3 months.
I hope you’ve liked this pomegranate molasses recipe. I highly recommend it to each of you to try this sauce and see how it’ll elevate your experience of having it with any meal you like. If you have any sauces in your mind that you want at TheFoodXP blog, do let us know in the comments below.