Pizzadilla is a very simple and easy-to-make snack. It is like a quesadilla with mozzarella and pepperoni.
Pizzadilla is, for sure, a unique name and you all would be amazed to know that it is a combination of two words, i.e., pizza and quesadilla. So, basically, we can say that it is a quesadilla filled with pizza topping. It makes it all the more delicious. It is an amalgamation of Italian and Mexican cuisine.
To make Pizzadilla, take a tortilla and put pizza sauce on it. Now put garlic, half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan and Italian seasoning. Put the second tortilla on it and cook it until the cheese melts and the pepperoni gets crispy. Your pizzadilla is ready.
This was just a small glimpse of the recipe. Its detailed procedure is given below, along with the ingredients, time consumption and nutritional information. But first, let’s get started with the ingredients.
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Virgin Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ⅓ Cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ⅓ Cup Sliced Pepperoni
- ½ Cup Chopped Parsley
- Place a skillet over medium flame and add in the oil.
- Place the tortilla in the pan. Take the pizza sauce and spread half of it on the top.
- Sprinkle garlic, half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan and Italian seasoning on it.
- Now, put the second tortilla on it. Then, cook it for about 8 minutes till the cheese on it melts and the tortilla turns golden brown.
- Flip the tortilla and cook for 2-3 minutes while covering it. When cooked properly, add the remaining toppings and sauce.
- Let it cook for 2-3 more minutes until the cheese melts again and the pepperoni gets a bit crispy.
- At last, garnish it with parsley and serve it hot.