Pizzadilla is a very simple and easy to make snack filled with mozzarella and pepperoni. Today, I will be giving you all its detailed recipe.
Pizzadilla is for sure a unique name and you all would be amazed to know that it is a combination of two words i.e., pizza and quesadilla so basically we can say that it is an amalgamation of Italian and Mexican cuisine, i am sure this dish would be loved a lot by all of you.
To make Pizzadilla, take a tortilla and put pizza sauce on it. Now put garlic, half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan and Italian seasoning. Put the second tortilla on it and cook it until the cheese melts and the pepperoni gets crispy. Your pizzadilla is ready.
Don’t get too excited because this was just a small glimpse of the recipe. Its detailed procedure is given above, along with the ingredients, time consumption and nutritional information. But first, let’s get started with the ingredients.
Ingredients For Pizzadilla
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Virgin Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ⅓ cups Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ⅓ cup Sliced Pepperoni
- ½ cup Chopped Parsley
These all are the ingredients required to prepare pizzadilla. Grab all these from the nearby markets and after that, let’s go through the time required to make this delicious dish.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Pizzadilla?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Now you all must be very clear about the time it will take to be made. So let’s move on to the method for preparation.
Steps To Make Pizzadilla
- Firstly take a skillet and put it on medium flame and add in the oil.
- Now add the tortilla and take pizza sauce and spread half of it on the top.
- Now sprinkle garlic and half of mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan and Italian seasoning on it.
- Now put the second tortilla on it and then cook it for about 8 minutes till the cheese on it melts and the tortilla turns golden brown.
- Now flip the tortilla and cook for 2-3 minutes while covering it and when cooked properly, add the remaining toppings and sauce.
- Now let it cook for 2-3 more minutes until the cheese melts again and the pepperoni gets crispy.
- At last, garnish it with parsley and serve it hot.
This is what happens when you combine a pizza and a quesadilla. These crispy and creamy pizzadillas are a treat to have that you can’t miss.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Pizzadilla
I know you all would get very pleased after eating the dish but don’t forget to check its nutritional values.
How To Make Pizzadilla At Home | Video
Here is a video that you can watch to know more about the steps and procedure to make this pizzadilla recipe. Do watch it.
So are you ready to try this recipe? We welcome your thoughts and any other suggestions that you have regarding this recipe. Please reach out by commenting on your views and ideas in the box below. We would love to add the necessary details and thoughts of yours.