Pizzadilla is a very simple and easy-to-make snack. It is like a quesadilla with mozzarella and pepperoni.
Pizzadilla is, for sure, a unique name and you all would be amazed to know that it is a combination of two words, i.e., pizza and quesadilla. So, basically, we can say that it is a quesadilla filled with pizza toppings. It makes it all the more delicious. It is an amalgamation of Italian and Mexican cuisine.
To make Pizzadilla, take a tortilla and put pizza sauce on it. Now put garlic, half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan, and Italian seasoning. Put the second tortilla on it and cook it until the cheese melts and the pepperoni gets crispy. Your pizzadilla is ready.
Even if you don’t use cheese, you can make a killer pizzadilla. How, you ask? Well, just use any of cheese substitutes for pizza.
This was just a small glimpse of the recipe. Its detailed procedure is given below, along with the ingredients, time consumption, and nutritional information. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Pecan Cornbread Dressing– To make this recipe, I will recommend you to use stale cornbread, not a fresh one. This will give a crispy texture to the cornbread dressing mix.
2. Burger Americana– Burgers are one of the highest-selling foods all over the world. Burger Americana is so popular in the US. So, if you want to make burgers just like those in the restaurants you have landed upon the right place.
3. Muffuletta Sandwich– This Muffuletta Sandwich is an instant sandwich recipe and will not be going to take much of your precious time. From the name of the recipe, you will not get any idea about how we are going to make this recipe.
4. Sauteed Okra with Garlic– Okra’s delicate grassy flavor is highlighted by this simple cooking method. By cooking the pods whole, quickly, and without liquid, you avoid the factors that make it slimy.
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Virgin Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ⅓ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Parmesan (grated)
- 1 cup Mozzarella (shredded)
- ¼ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ⅓ cup Pepperoni (sliced)
- ½ cup Parsley (chopped)
- Place a skillet over medium flame and add in the oil.
- Place the tortilla in the pan. Take the pizza sauce and spread half of it on the top.
- Sprinkle garlic, half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan and Italian seasoning on it.
- Now, put the second tortilla on it. Then, cook it for about 8 minutes till the cheese on it melts and the tortilla turns golden brown.
- Flip the tortilla and cook for 2-3 minutes while covering it. When cooked properly, add the remaining toppings and sauce.
- Cook it for 2-3 more minutes until the cheese melts and the pepperoni becomes a bit crispy.
- At last, garnish it with parsley and serve it hot.