Pizza ranch cactus bread is a cinnamon-sugar coated dessert pizza. It has a sweet, smooth taste with a spice to it. I spent an entire day making different variations and experimenting with different crusts and toppings. Check out the recipe to find the best one of them all.
The pizza ranch cactus bread is very popular. Without a doubt, this is the best handmade version you’ll ever taste. You can make this pizza ranch cactus bread dish at home in less time. It is super simple to make.
This recipe includes herbs, a pinch of spices, and buttermilk. It also has a strong herbal flavor. Almost any recipe benefits from the distinct flavor. I’d like to break everything down for you so that you fully understand each strategy before you start. In the post below,
Check out the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. The detailed list will help in getting the pizza ranch cactus bread done right. Scroll down to know more.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pizza Ranch Cactus Bread?
- Bowl – Bowl is used in making cinnamon butter and helps in making the dough.
- Oven – Oven helps in baking the pizza. We should preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Baking Sheet – Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more, watching the underside every few minutes to make sure it’s uniformly browned but not overcooked.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make The Pizza Ranch Cactus Bread?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||16 Minutes||26 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pizza Ranch Cactus Bread?
- All-Purpose Flour – Take all-purpose flour to prepare the pizza dough for pizza ranch cactus bread.
- Butter – Butter helps in making pizza dough flaky and buttery layers.
- Instant Yeast – Add a teaspoon of yeast to the flour for raising the level of dough.
- Cinnamon – A teaspoon of cinnamon will add a spicy touch to the pizza dough.
- Milk – Milk helps in making pizza crust brown softens the crumb. Milk increases water absorption.
- Olive Oil – The use of olive oil adds flavor to the dough. Make sure to brush the dough with olive oil before adding the toppings.
Steps To Make Pizza Ranch Cactus Bread
1. Preparing The Dough
Take the pizza dough and spread it out 11 inches in diameter on a parchment paper-lined pizza sheet. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and bake for 5-6 minutes.
2. Make The Butter With Cinnamon
To prepare the cinnamon butter, combine all of the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon to 3 tablespoons of butter along with 3 tablespoons granulated sugar. Then, combine all of these items in a mixing bowl.
3. Assemble Crumble Topping
Sift 1/2 cup cold cubed butter, 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, and 1/3 cup confectioners sugar together with your fingertips to make the crumble topping. After the pizza dough has been removed from the oven for the first time, spread the cinnamon butter on it with a baster.
4. Add The Crumble
Then, on top of the cinnamon butter, break up and spread out the crumble mix you’ve made. After that, return it to the oven for another 6-8 minutes.
5. Glaze It Up
Combine 1-2 teaspoons milk cup confectioners sugar for preparing the glaze. The glazing should be all over the place. Adding the final touches to your pizza ranch cactus bread rip-off! After completing, serve as quickly as possible.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Pizza Ranch Cactus Bread Look And Taste Like?
Pizza ranch cactus bread looks beautiful. A Good finish or glaze, especially on sweet bread ,should be an indicator of quality. Pizza ranch cactus bread is also soft, sour and salty. It’s crispy and quite addictive. It is a delicious recipe that will satisfy your hunger.
Pizza Ranch Cactus Bread Recipe
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ¾ cup Flour
- 2 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare the dough and make the butter.
- Make crumble toppings and spread butter.
- Prepare the glaze with 2 tbsp of milk and 1 cup of sugar.
- Place all the glaze all over the pizza.
- After completing serve as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is cactus bread made of?
Cactus bread is prepared with cinnamon-sugar glazed dessert pizza.
How do I eat healthy at Pizza Ranch?
If you wish to have healthy pizza ranch, try making the dough lighter with some veggies and meat on the top.
What is Skillet crust?
Skillet crust is a type of pizza cooked in a cast iron or other heavy-duty frying pan.
Why is ranch called ranch?
Ranch is called a ranch because of the ranch dressing added on the pizza.
This was all about pizza ranch cactus bread recipe. Make this delicious recipe at home and tell me in the comments how well you liked this recipe. See you next time.