Pizza Hut chicken alfredo pasta is a popular dish. It has a perfect proportion of all the tangy flavors. Above that, it tastes heavenly. Making a Pizza Hut chicken alfredo pasta at home is a cakewalk. Don’t believe me? See it for yourself!
Chicken alfredo pasta is a sizzling combination of chicken, spices, cheese, and pesto sauce. It is creamy, cheesy, spicy, and flavorful. This Tuscani pasta is baked with grilled chicken and fusilli pasta in a casserole dish.
Pizza Hut chicken alfredo pasta is the best-served appetizer. Don’t miss out on this one. Its creamy sauce filling has the flavors of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. It will satiate your cheesy appetite.
Don’t delay anymore and get started. Follow the full recipe below for chicken pasta delicacy. The notable list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional information, and step-by-step instructions is specified below! But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Pizza Hut Taco Pizza – Can’t decide whether to make tacos or pizza for dinner? make both with the Pizza Hut taco pizza recipe. Crispy pizza dough covered in guac, queso, salsa, beef, tortilla chips, and everything taco!
2. Pizza Hut Thin Crust Pizza – Fan of the crispy yet chewy thin crust? Then, Pizza Hut thin crust pizza is your one true pizza choice. The fact is you need to roll it thin but the secret is to let the dough rest longer.
3. Pizza Hut Style Salad – Pizza Hut-style salad is not your run-of-the-mill salad. This creamy salad has macaroni and fusilli. These pasta buddies are drenched in a creamy sauce along with your favorite veggies. Not the healthiest salad but definitely the creamiest one.
4. Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings – The Pizza Hut Buffalo chicken wings are the wings of your dreams (if your dreams include fiery food). The chicken wings are marinated in a mixture of flavorful and hot sauces. Then, they are dipped in hot sauce after they are fried. So, it’s hot inside out!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo Pasta?
- Saucepan – In a saucepan, boil the pasta.
- Skillet – Prepare the alfredo creamy sauce by stirring all the elements in a skillet.
- Grilling Pan – Grill the chicken breast on a grilling pan.
- Ladle – Stir everything together using a ladle.
- Tong – Flip the chicken with a tong and cook on both sides.
- Oven – Bake the combined chicken pasta in the oven.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo Pasta?
- Fusilli – For making chicken alfredo pasta, take a cup of boiled fusilli. It is mostly added to trap the thick sauces.
- Chicken – Grill chicken breasts for adding to the alfredo pasta.
- Garlic – Add minced garlic to the creamy sauce for aromatic flavors.
- All-Purpose Flour – A teaspoon of flour will thicken the creamy sauce.
- Olive Oil – For moisture, add a teaspoon of olive oil while cooking the pasta.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shred some mozzarella dish to garnish t
- Parmesan Cheese – Put some shredded parmesan cheese to prepare the alfredo sauce.
- Cream Cheese – Half a cup of cream cheese will thicken the alfredo sauce.
- Unsalted Butter – Add a tablespoon of unsalted melted butter to the sauce.
- Milk – For a creamy texture, add a cup of milk while you make alfredo sauce.
- Pesto Sauce – Enhance the sharp flavors using a teaspoon of pesto sauce.
- Garlic Powder – Season the chicken breast with a teaspoon of garlic powder before grilling.
- Black Pepper – Season your alfredo sauce with a teaspoon of black pepper.
- White Pepper – Spice up the sauce with a teaspoon of white pepper.
Steps To Make Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo Pasta
1. Boil The Pasta
First, in a saucepan filled with water, boil the pasta. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and salt to the pan. Bring it to a boil.
2. Creamy Sauce
In a pan, add butter, minced garlic, and all-purpose flour. Stir in to combine well for 2 minutes. Then add milk, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, a teaspoon of black pepper, and white pepper. Cook until the mixture is bubbly and thickened.
3. Grill The Chicken
Once the sauce is ready, begin to grill the chicken breast on a griller. With a tong, flip the chicken and cook on both sides. Slice the grilled chicken into small chunks and mix it with pesto sauce.
4. Final Step
In the end, add boiled pasta to a casserole dish. Then, pour the creamy alfredo sauce and grilled chicken chunks on the top. Season it with salt, pepper, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Put it in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
How Will Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo Pasta Look And Taste Like?
Pizza Hut Chicken alfredo’s creamy pasta is rich, cheesy, and delightful. It is perfectly cooked with fusilli pasta tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with grilled chicken. Get this classic pasta with bold, creamy flavors in your kitchen today!
Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- ½ cup Fusilli
- 100 g Chicken
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Pesto Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium-low heat. Add garlic and saute until translucent.
- Add in milk, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. Cook on a simmer flame.
- Mix until the sauce is smooth and melted.
- Grill the chicken breast and cook on both sides. Mix pesto sauce with the chunks of chicken until evenly incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- Pour everything in the casserole dish one after one. Add the boiled pasta, then pour the creamy sauce. At last, put the grilled chicken chunks garnished with grated mozzarella cheese on the top.
- You can repeat the layering process if you wish it to be thickly layered pasta.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is in the chicken Alfredo from Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut chicken alfredo is pasta baked in an oven with grilled chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and fusilli.
2. What pasta dishes does Pizza Hut have?
Pizza Hut offers an assortment of pasta dishes. Chicken alfredo pasta, chicken Milano pasta, meaty marinara pasta, spaghetti with meat sauce, sausages, and Italian pasta are some of the fan-favorite pasta dishes. However, there are many other pasta dishes offered at Pizza Hut.
3. How much is the Tuscani Chicken Alfredo pasta?
Tuscani chicken alfredo pasta costs you $11.99.
4. What is Alfredo sauce made of?
Pizza Hut alfredo sauce is prepared with melted butter, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Prepare Pizza Hut chicken alfredo pasta at home with us. Follow the steps and cook for your family and loved ones. Let us know your cooking experience in the comment section below!