Making pizza dough at home usually takes long hours. But with the recipe I am going to share today, you can make pizza dough in minutes and that too without yeast.
There are times when I crave for pizza at odd hours and decide to make it at home. Wait, there is no yeast in the pantry. Now how will I make it? So I started surfing the internet to find a yeast-free pizza dough recipe. And I finally found one recipe which makes it possible to prepare pizza dough without yeast.
Yeast free pizza dough does not involve any hassle. Mix flour, baking soda and salt together. Add some milk and olive oil to make a dough. Knead the dough and shape it in the form of a ball. Cover the bowl with another bowl. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Roll the dough when you need a pizza base.
You might feel this information is enough to prepare the pizza dough. Let me tell you; there are other minute details that are needed to be known. You will never give a second thought about making a pizza at home after trying this recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Cajun Burger– Burgers are usually a centre of attraction for small kids. They love them a lot and cajun burgers are also one amongst them.
2. BBQ Chicken Pizza– This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness.
3. Lahmacun Turkish Pizza– Lahmacun pronounced as “lahma’joun ‘ is derived from the Arabic word “lahma bi’ajeen” meaning “dough with meat.” Flatbreads or pizzas are one of the most delicious dishes.
4. Baked Parmesan Chicken– Baked Parmesan Chicken is an easy to cook delight. A tender and delicious chicken recipe, Parmesan Chicken is oven-baked within half an hour.
Ingredients For Yeast Free Pizza Dough
- 1 ⅓ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Fat-Free Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
I am pretty much sure that you will get all the ingredients from your kitchen itself. In case you are short of some ingredients, then you can get them from your nearest grocery store. Let me tell you the time you need to prepare the dough.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Pizza Dough Without Yeast?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
How incredible this homemade pizza dough recipe is. You do not need hours and perform repetitive steps to get the perfect dough for your pizza. 25 minutes is all you need to make the dough. Take a look on how it is done.
Steps To Prepare Yeast Free Pizza Dough
- Take a bowl and add flour, baking soda and salt to it. Mix them well. Pour milk and olive oil in it and make a dough form. Remove it from the bowl and transfer it to the floured surface.
- Knead it for 10 minutes. Make a ball of dough and cover it by inverting another bowl over it. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough on the baking sheet when making a pizza.
If the dough is dry then you can add more milk to it. Your pizza dough is ready now. Use it when needed.
Top the pizza dough with your favourite toppings. Bake it at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 8-12 minutes to make a perfect pizza.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Pizza Dough Without Yeast
Check out the nutrition breakdown of this pizza dough without yeast.
How To Make Pizza Dough At Home Without Yeast | Video
In case you have any doubt regarding the recipe then I have uploaded the video. Watch the video to clear your doubts. If the video does not resolve your query, then write it up in the comment section below. I will try to solve them. Now give the recipe a try and enjoy your food.
Your pizza dough is ready. Do try this yeastless dough next time for your homemade pizzas and share your reviews in the comments section below.