Pinnacle is a brand of vodka that was launched by White Rock Distillery in Lewiston, Maine in 2002. Currently, the brand is owned by the American manufacturer of spirits, Beam Suntory.
The Pinnacle Vodka is distilled in France and then exported to the United States where the flavoring is added. You can find the Pinnacle Vodka in more than 30 countries around the globe.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Pinnacle Vodka prices on the internet. Besides that, I will also tell you the flavors and different of Pinnacle Vodka.
Pinnacle Vodka Prices
Pinnacle Vodka prices depend on one size of bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml and a 1.75l bottle. And in comparison to other French Vodkas, the Pinnacle Vodka prices are affordable. You can find Pinnacle Vodka in any of the supermarkets like Walmart, Walgreens, Target, and many more.
Similar to other Vodka brands, Pinnacle Vodka also comes in various flavors like Chocolate, Cherry, Peach, Berry, Strawberry, Grape, Mango, Pineapple and many more that we’ll discuss further in this article. I’ll also tell the various mixed drinks that you cake maki using Pinnacle Vodka.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Pinnacle Vodka prices of 2020.
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||1.75l||$17.47|
|Pinnacle Whipped Vodka||750ml||$10.64|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||750ml||$16.99|
|Pinnacle Whipped Vodka||750ml||$16.99|
|Pinnacle Whipped Vodka||750ml||$13.49|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||750ml||$14.49|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||1.75l||$21.99|
Pinnacle Vodka Flavors
Similar to other Vodka brands, Pinnacle Vodka also has various flavors that their customers enjoy. So I’ve made a list of all the flavors that I’ve mentioned below.
- Original Vodka– This vodka leaves no doubt as to why it’s considered a classic. Whether in a shot, a simple mixed drink, or a finely crafted cocktail, the original Pinnacle vodka gives you nothing but the best.
- 100 Proof Vodka-100 Proof Pinnacle Vodka lets you add your own twist to whatever the day may bring.
- Whipped Vodka– The Whipped vodka starts out smooth and goes down even smoother. Add a light whip of creamy vanilla to your favorite fruit juice or hot chocolate for a vodka drink dessert that won’t spoil your dinner.
- Citrus Vodka– Pinnacle has managed to take the zesty mist from peeling fresh citrus and bottle it. Splash this refreshing citrus vodka into lemon-lime or club soda for a punch of bright flavor.
- Raspberry Vodka– This fresh raspberry vodka captures the juicy zing of sun-ripened raspberries straight off the vine. Add a sweet and tart kick to lemonade or soda without the trouble of finding your own berry patch.
- Pineapple Vodka– This vodka has a Bright tropical vibrant fruity flavor in this satisfying pineapple vodka. Add a juicy twist to a refreshing brunch punch or create a relaxing vodka cocktail.
- Cucumber Vodka– This vodka has a refreshing taste of ripe cucumber.
- Habanero Vodka– This drink has a spicy blend of habanero peppers with lingering heat and spice.
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka– This drink has a robust & succulent ruby red taste with tangy citrus undertones.
- Cherry Vodka– This drink has tart, ripe fruitiness gives way to soft vanilla in this distinct cherry vodka, giving you everything but the pit.
- Coconut Vodka– This fresh coconut vodka mixes with clean, toasty notes. Add a tropical twist to your favorite cola or punch and create one-of-a-kind vodka drinks.
- Grape Vodka– This juicy grape vodka features a burst of Concord grape with a light, flavorful finish. Try it in your favorite fruit juice or lemonade for a kick of grapey goodness.
- Orange Vodka– This zesty orange vodka captures the juicy burst and citrus punch of a freshly squeezed orange. Shake up with your favorite fruit juice or soda for a citrus explosion.
- Peach Vodka– This juicy peach vodka captures the light sweetness of your favorite summer fruit. Enjoy it with lemon-lime soda or in a fresh and fruity vodka cocktail for a satisfying peachy treat.
- Berry Vodka– This well-balanced, flavored vodka brings out the best of dark blueberry and bright strawberry. Add a clean, fruity punch to tasty juice or a fresh cocktail with a scrumptious blueberry and strawberry vodka blend.
- Blackberry Vodka– A sip of this blackberry vodka leaves you lounging in a warm blackberry patch on a summer day. Fresh, dark berry and a hint of vanilla jazz up lemonade and lemon-lime soda.
- Blueberry Vodka– Pull some fresh blueberry muffins out of the oven and you’ve caught the scent of this berry vodka. Adds a juicy sweetness to your favorite fruit drink, punch, or lemonade.
- Cake Vodka– The aroma of warm buttercream frosting wraps around this bakery-fresh vanilla cake vodka. Stir it into club soda or an ice cream shake for a top-notch treat.
- Cherry Lemonade Vodka– This refreshing cherry and citrus vodka starts with a tart burst and ends with a twist of fruitiness. Add a splash to your favorite fruit juice or soda to take you back to sweet summer days-no matter the time of year.
- Chocolate Whipped Vodka– Creamy milk chocolate adds an inviting layer to this light and delicious whipped cream vodka. Mix it with ginger ale or whip up a decadent martini for your next sweet escape.
- Cranapple Vodka– A bright, tart cranberry gives way to fresh, crisp apple flavor in this satisfyingly complex flavored vodka. Give it a try in club soda or hot cider for a cozy evening drink.
- Cucumber Watermelon Vodka– Clean cucumber and refreshing watermelon vodka dress up any drink, making it a perfect choice for brunch, evening, or any time. Stir into lemon-lime or club soda for a refreshing twist.
- Double Espresso Vodka– Bright coffee bean comes through smooth and strong in this bold espresso vodka. Give it a try in hot chocolate, cappuccino or create your own creamy vodka cocktails with an espresso edge.
- Mango Vodka– This freshly flavored vodka starts with a burst of ripe mango and finishes with notes of a sweet summer peach. Try our mango vodka in a margarita, martini or create your own vodka drinks and get your tropical party started.
- Orange Whipped Vodka- A light citrusy aroma carries through this lightly-whipped orange vodka. Mix it with lemon-lime club soda to create a soft, fizzy creamsicle treat or whip up your own unique vodka drinks.
- Pomegranate Vodka– A burst of exotic flavor gives a pleasantly tart sweetness to this pomegranate vodka. Create the ultimate vodka drinks by adding a bright twist to lemonade, soda, or your favorite fruit juice.
- Red Berry Vodka– Jammy fruit adds a light zing of sweetness to this smooth red berry vodka. Brighten up a club or lemon-lime soda for a sweet, fizzy vodka cocktail.
- Salted Caramel Vodka– A delicate hint of salt brings out the soft sweetness and gooey goodness in this salted caramel vodka. Give it a try in ginger ale or create your own vodka cocktail confection.
- Strawberry Vodka– The newest flavor from Pinnacle.
- Kiwi Strawberry Vodka– Find a moment of summer freshness in our sweet, juicy kiwi and jammy strawberry vodka. Try it with lemon-lime soda or fruit punch to add a bright fruity twist.
- Tropical unch Vodka– This flavored vodka starts and finishes with the boldest of tropical tastes. Shake it up with juice or lemon-lime soda and enjoy fruity vodka drinks beach-side, pool-side, or tub-side.
- Vanilla Vodka– Clean vanilla and well-balanced bakery notes make this delicate vanilla vodka anything but plain. Give orange juice a satisfying edge or add some style to a creamy vodka cocktail.
Pinnacle Vodka Mixed Drinks
The following mixed drink recipes call for Pinnacle Vodka, but if you can find any other vodka, it should work just as well. Just remember, if the recipe calls for a certain flavor of vodka, then you should use that flavor. There are a lot f Pinnacle mixed drinks but I will only tell you the top 20 mixed drinks. You can check all the drinks by visiting their official website.
- Club Soda- This drink is made with Pinnacle Original and Club Soda
- S’mmmores- This drink is made with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and Creme De Cocoa Dark Liqueur.
- Raspberry Lemonade- This drink is made with Pinnacle Raspberry Vodka and Lemonade.
- Berries & Cream– This drink is made with Blackberry Vodka and Irish Cream.
- Whipped Hot Chocolate– This drink is made with Whipped Vodka and Vodka.
- Strawberry Lemon- This drink is made Strawberry Vodka, Lemonade, Splash of lemon-lime soda, and Build over ice in a tall glass.
- Citrus Sangria– This drink is made Citrus Vodka, Sour Apple Schnapps, Lemon Sour, and New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- Cherry Lemon Drop Shot- This drink is made with Cherry Lemonade Vodka and Lemonade.
- Dirty Martini- This drink is made with Pinnacle Vodka, Olive Juice, and Vermouth.
- Tropical Tea– This drink is made Tropical Punch Vodka and Iced Tea.
- Strawberry Spritzer– This drink is made with Strawberry Vodka, White Wine, Club Soda and Build over ice in a tall glass.
- Orange Sour– This drink is made with Orange Vodka, Triple Sec, Sour Mix, and Pineapple Juice.
- Vanilla Ginger- This drink is made with Vanilla Vodka and Ginger Ale
- Salt Ginger- This drink is made with Salted Caramel Vodka and Ginger Ale.
- Cherry Lemon Drop Shot– This drink is made with Cherry Lemonade Vodka and Lemonade.
- Very Fuzzy Nazel Shot– This drink is made with Peach Vodka, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps, and Orange Juice.
- Red Greyhound– This drink is made with Pinnacle Vodka, DeKuyper Triple Sec Liqueur, and Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice.
- Pomegranate Fizz– This drink is made with Pomegranate Vodka, Lemon-Lime Soda, and Club Soda.
- Cafe Shot– This drink is made with Whipped Vodka and Coffee Liqueur.
- Grapefruit Cran Fizz– This drink is made with Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, Lemon Lime Soda, and Splash of Cranberry Juice.