You must have tried different type of cookies like Chocolate Chip Cookies, Butter Cookie, Sugar Cookies and many other types. But have you ever had or heard of Pink Cookies?
Today, we are making Pink Cookies. Never heard of them? No problem, follow this blog to know about the famous pink cookies. These are very easy to make and tastes really good. Yes, I know you have already made them at your home but what if I said that these Pink Cookies are different and have a very attractive color.
I was at my grandmom’s house when I first made these cookies. She also told me that these cookies are also known as “Wedding Cookies”My grandmom helped me in making those. So let’s start making these attractive, sweet and crispy Pink cookies.
But before jumping onto the Pink Cookies recipe, we need to gather all the ingredients that are required to make these Pink Cookies at home. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Black and White Cookies– Have you heard about New York’s Special Black and White Cookies? If yes, then you must know that they are the best cookies out there.
2. Heath Bar Cookie– If you appreciate a good Heath Bar or English Toffee you will love these delicious, easy to make cookies. They are slightly soft and incredibly chewy with a nice crunch along the edge.
3. Melted Snowman Cookies– Better hurry up and eat them! These sugar cookies are melting away. Transform your favorite sugar cookies into melting snowmen in just a few minutes.
4. Peanut Butter Cereal Bars– Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are my go-to, quick and easy after-school snack. This cereal bar recipe is no-bake and only requires three ingredients.
Ingredients For Pink Cookies
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Pink food coloring gel||½ tsp|
|All-purpose flour||2 ½ cups|
So, these are the ingredients for the best Pink cookies you will ever have. You can grab these ingredients from the nearest supermarket or the grocery store. They are easily available.
How Much Time It Will Take?
This recipe doesn’t take much of your time. Its really simple and will not bother you much. Take a look at the time distribution.
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||40 minutes||45 minutes|
Now is the time for the favorite part of the recipe, even I was waiting for it. It’s time to bake them. So let’s follow the instructions
Pink Cookies Recipe
- Align a baking sheet with parchment paper and keep it aside. In a bowl mix sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla until they form a cream.
- Take another bowl and mix flour, baking soda and salt, then mix it slowly with the sugar cream that you made in the previous step.
- Add pink food coloring into the mixture and add some choco chips along with it.
- Now let your dough rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. After chilled preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the small balls out of the dough, place them on your baking sheet. Keep some space between each cookie.
- After filling the baking sheet, bake for 12-13 minutes. And let them cool for about 1 minute after you take them out.
And here are your Pink Cookies ready. Serve them with tea or any other beverage you like. Enjoy with your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts Of Pink Cookies
This recipe is really healthy and safe. One can have it without having any health concerns. For nutritional breakdown, consider the table below.
|Vitamin A||160 IU|
How To Make Pink Cookies at Home | Video
This Pink Cookies recipe is quite easy to make at home. But still needs some guidance if you are trying them for the first time at the home. So I would recommend you this video which will help you in various steps.
I hope you have liked this video and will surely make this recipe at home. Please let us know your valuable comments and experiences about this recipe in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.