Everybody enjoys a little bit of alcohol during the winter season, and if the alcohol has a tropical fruity flavor, then it’s the cherry on the cake. We have a very exotic and vibrant drink recipe for you; Pineapple margarita.
We all know how to make a margarita, but you can always experiment and try new flavors. The pineapple margarita is very easy to make and gives you margarita a sweet and sour taste. You can enjoy this with your snacks and meals as well.
You need to add the tequila, pineapple juice, lemon juice, and triple sec into a shaker. Shake and shake and shake. Serve it with ice cubes and quench your thirst with flavors.
Today, I will guide you through the easy process of making the pineapple margarita and all the equipment & ingredients used. So, why wait for more? Let’s jump into the recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pineapple Margarita?
- Shaker – You will need a shaker to mix all the ingredients and shake them properly
- Strainer – Most shaker comes with a strainer, but if not, you can use strain separately.
- Citrus Juicer – It will help to extract lemon juice easily.
- Glass – A glass will be required for the final serving of the pineapple margarita.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Pineapple Margarita?
|Preperation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||–||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pineapple Margarita?
- Kosher Salt – Kosher salt is what you need to make the salt rim.
- Silver Tequila – Silver tequila can be used to mix with pineapple juice for an alcoholic flavor.
- Pineapple Juice – This is obviously the main ingredient. Use a citrus juicer to extract pineapple juice.
- Lime Juice – We use lime juice to add sourness to the margarita.
- Pineapple Wedges/Lemon Wedges – Use pineapple and lime wedges to garnish the margarita at the end.
- Triple Sec – This orange-flavored liqueur is used for adding orange flavor to the margarita
- Ice – Ice is used to make the margarita cooler and more tempting.
Steps To Make Pineapple Margarita
Extract lemon juice and pineapple juice using a citrus juicer. Use fresh lemon and pineapple for the juice. Strain out the pineapple leftover using a strainer.
2. Mix the liquids
Add tequila, pineapple juice, triple sec, and lime juice in a shaker and shake the well. You can add ice cubes as well and then shake the mixer.
3. Serve it cool
Take a shiny glass and run the rim with lemon and kosher salt. Add some more ice and pour the liquid from the shaker. Take a lemon wedge or a pineapple wedge and garnish the margarita. You can skip the coating of kosher salt or use sugar instead.
|Vitamin C||17 mg|
How Will Pineapple Margarita Look And Taste Like?
The pineapple margarita will taste sweet and sour with a fruity flavor. The pineapple will add enough sweetness, and triple sec will give a tangy orange flavor. You can adjust the sweetness with lemon juice and salt.
The color of the pineapple margarita will be similar to the pineapple juice, giving a good tropical vibe.
How To Make a pineapple margarita pitcher?
If you have a party and need to make a pineapple margarita, you can easily ditch the process of making the margarita one by one in the glass. Make a batch of pineapple margaritas.
In a pitcher, instead of ounces of pineapple juice, tequila, and lemon juice, add cups of pineapple juice, tequila, and lemon juice according to the number of guests. Mix everything well.
Skip adding the ice in the pitcher and instead add ice while serving the margarita. You can prepare and store the margarita for up to 48 hours in the refrigerator.
Margarita Garnish Ideas
- You can garnish your pineapple margarita by running the rim of the glass with lemon and kosher salt.
- Use a lemon or pineapple wedge and garnish the pineapple margarita.
- You can make your drink fancier by using a cocktail umbrella.
- Fresh cilantro can also be used to garnish your pineapple margarita.
Tips To Make Pineapple Margarita
- You can easily ditch the salt rim if you wish to or make a sugar rim instead.
- It is better to use a fresh lime for the juice or garnishing.
- If you do not have Triple Sec, you can use other orange liqueurs like Grand Marnier and Cointreau.
- Margarita can be garnished with lemon wedges, pineapple wedges, or grapes.
- If you wish to make it sweeter, add simple syrup while mixing other ingredients.
- Add ice cubes instead of crushed or sliced ice.
- Always use fresh pineapple juice. You can take the juice out yourself using the juicer.
Add Variations to your Pineapple Margarita
You can always try new things if you want to experiment with your simple pineapple margarita. Adding jalapeño pepper can spice up your sweet margarita.
Mix the sliced jalapeño peppers with the pineapple margarita. Shake it well. If you want to reduce the heat, then remove the seeds. Serve it with ice.
- 1 ½ ounces Silver Tequila
- 3 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 ounce Lemon Juice
- ¾ ounce Triple Sec
- Ice Cubes (as required)
- Lemon and Pineapple Wedges (for garnish)
- Extract pineapple juice and lemon juice with the help of a juicer.
- Add pineapple juice, lemon juice, triple sec, and Silver tequila in a shaker.
- Shake the ingredients well. Run the rim of the glass with lemon and salt.
- Add the ice cubes to a glass and pour the pineapple margarita over the ice cubes.
- Garnish it with the pineapple or lemon wedge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to make your pineapple margarita sweeter?
If you wish to make your margarita a little more sweeter than usual, then you can use simple syrup.
Is the margarita shaken or stirred?
Margaritas are always shaken so that each and every ingredient mixes well.
Can we prepare a non-alcoholic pineapple margarita?
Yes, you can use non-alcoholic tequila, which is available in the market.
We are at the end of the recipe for the pineapple margarita, and I can assure you that despite the easy process of making these margaritas, the flavor is very rich and will lighten up your mood with the presence of tequila.